The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

And of course, Mr. old timer bob b coming back with more stupidness. Funny how guys like him just can't see how absurd it is that they won't make the time to make videos but feel they have some kind of god given right to tell others how they need to make theirs. :rolleyes2:

View attachment 174446

If I could send this guy a refund, I would - oh, that's right, it didn't cost him shit to watch the video we filmed, edited and produced ALL ON OUR OWN DIME :naw:

Sounds like an entitled Bernie Sanders voter to me.

I mean, it's one thing to criticize our videos, say how they don't like them for whatever reason they might have but it's another to actually admit that you DO like them only, you have the audacity to tell us how we need to make them to their liking. AS IF they some how PAID us to make these videos and that they're unhappy with what they got. :naw:

I mean, it's one thing to criticize our videos, say how they don't like them for whatever reason they might have but it's another to actually admit that you DO like them only, you have the audacity to tell us how we need to make them to their liking. AS IF they some how PAID us to make these videos and that they're unhappy with what they got. :naw:

Our lovely society seems to be getting the feeling that they are entitled to more and more. It blows my mind really.

Same as this forum. We use it for free, I think if we had legitimate concerns and brought them to your attention in an adult way you would address them accordingly. That doesn't always mean that we would get what we want because it is your forum and we are here for free. Just like if this were your house, if I knocked on your door and were let in but then decided to shit on the living room floor, I should expect to be thrown out. Not that I get to whine around and you change your house for me. I really don't get why people don't get that.

If they don't like it here then FN LEAVE. Plain and simple. Lol.

Okay, so this comment was just posted on our VENGEANCE video and it just made me laugh to no end to think how for some, just nothing in this world that I can do right. :crazyeyes:

chuck.jpg

LOL!! Okay, maybe not so bad after all :crazyeyes:

View attachment 176623

I just don't get it, Eddie! You and Cindy have worked very hard and have, on top of that, spent many hours on building the great Jeep community that is Wayalife as well as producing all the awesome Jeep movies! You guys have worked hard for what you have and people are just jealous. Keep your heads high and keep up the awesome work! (And keep posting up hater comments, they make me laugh ;) )

Last edited:
These commenters clearly have all the info into your personal life Eddie. And have no problem posting it publicly. They are the experts, clearly. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Here's one from a guy named Richard Getz that apparently posted up his original comment about a year ago but I just saw today. I replied a few minutes ago and he almost immediately responded in kind...

getz.jpg

I made a Hawaii family vacation slide show once, maybe I should start a YT channel. :crazyeyes: LOL

I made a Hawaii family vacation slide show once, maybe I should start a YT channel. :crazyeyes: LOL

He also made a slide show called "safe safari" and in it, he plays with lion cubs :crazyeyes:

EDIT: I should note that his slide shows have cranked up music :naw:

Lion Cubs :eek: GTFO, that guy is bad ass. :cheesy:

Why would you play loud music over that, we want to here the natural sounds of purring lion cubs. :icon_crazy:

If he's too fragile for your rebuttal, maybe he should not post up ghey comments on other people's work.:naw:

BooHoo, looks like Mr. Badass Getz got his panties in a bunch and deleted his slide shows...

getz.jpg

BTW, for those of you who are interested, all this was posted up on our KEEP IT TIGHT Part 2 - Carnage Canyon video. Sorry, there are no lion cubs in it.

Top Bottom