The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Bear_JT

Hooked
Looks like I’ll be starting my own Property Management company sooner than expected. Today I have had 2 homeowners I already work for come to me asking if I’ll ever start my own company and that they would join me if I do. Possibly October is when this will start up since one of the guy’s new house will be completed, he mentioned he doesn’t want to sign a contract with anyone but me.
That’s great! Good luck with all that.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks like I’ll be starting my own Property Management company sooner than expected. Today I have had 2 homeowners I already work for come to me asking if I’ll ever start my own company and that they would join me if I do. Possibly October is when this will start up since one of the guy’s new house will be completed, he mentioned he doesn’t want to sign a contract with anyone but me.
That is awesome Jason, congrats! There is nothing better than being self employed. I really hope this works out for you!

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats. Major benefits.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Lol thanks. Good thing I’m not installing them 😂 hopefully in September I will have them installed. I need to make sure that I have some extra funds after starting my new company.
Definitely not a cheap mod. One tip. On my 2011. Not sure if there is a difference. I also have the EVO cross member armor. My front lower arms, frame end at cross member the CA bolts touch the exhaust crossover. I'm starting to here a little rattle at start up. I wish they would have put a little more effort into maybe clearance the exhaust or something.

JKbrick

Congrats Jamie there’s nothing like working for yourself

Jsouder53

Hooked
Definitely not a cheap mod. One tip. On my 2011. Not sure if there is a difference. I also have the EVO cross member armor. My front lower arms, frame end at cross member the CA bolts touch the exhaust crossover. I'm starting to here a little rattle at start up. I wish they would have put a little more effort into maybe clearance the exhaust or something.
Thanks! I appreciate the tip! I’ll see what I can do for that.

Congrats Jamie there’s nothing like working for yourself
Best of luck with the new gig…nothing better than being your own boss…most times…
Thank you both! I’m really looking forward to it!

Leho

I figured I would start a build/adventure thread even though our Jeep is already fairly built up... This is our first Jeep which we named Bearbait. It is a 2016 JKU Sport Freedom Edition we picked up July of 2016 on a whim during a cross country road trip (best souvenir possible). Bearbait is my wife's daily so we are making it a good DD that can handle great off-road, but there is still more to come eventually.

This summer we do have a cross country road trip planned, so I will be sharing any and all photos on here. Our main destination will be Montana for the most part, secondly will be Utah (being that its not too hot) and Colorado.

Mods already installed on the Jeep:

Rough Country 4 inch x series lift (didn't know any better at the time)
Rugged Ridge front drive shaft
EVO front Plush Ride coils
3.5 inch MetalCloak Dual Rate Coils
35 inch Mickey Thompson ATZ P3
17 inch Mickey Thompson classic 3 black wheels
LOD Destroyer Shorty with Bull Bar
LOD Destroyer Full Width Rear with Tire Carrier
with jerry can mounts and trail rack
LOD Signature Series Rock Sliders
M.O.R.E. tranny/oil pan skid
M.O.R.E. muffler skid
M.O.R.E. evap skid