The build of Abrams.

ROBnTANK

Finally got my LoD sliders burnt on. They turned out pretty good.
IMG_0501.jpg
IMG_0502.jpg
IMG_0503.jpg

Also picked up a few Bestop bags. These things are a lot smaller then what I thought they would be.
IMG_0504.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ROBnTANK

ROBnTANK

Finished installing my EVO oil pan skid, pretty easy install.

IMG_0594.jpg

While underneath my Jeep I noticed some scraping on my driveshaft. Do I need a exhaust spacer? Thanks!!

IMG_0593.jpg

ROBnTANK

Did a couple of small things today. I installed the Daystar hood latches and the Rightline gear side storage bags. These bags are pretty nice. The one the right is holding all of my recovery gear and a 4 way lug wrench. Plenty of space in there.

IMG_1659.jpg IMG_1656.jpg IMG_1657.jpg IMG_1658.jpg

ROBnTANK

Since building my Jeep I’ve added AEV front and rear bumpers, Warn Winch and a Gobi Rack. I’ve noticed I no longer have a 3 inch lift due to the weight added. I’m thinking about replacing the coils with AEV’s 3.5inch progressive coils, I’ll even throw in their bump stops. All other components will stay the same. Thoughts on this??

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
^^^^Does anyone have any advice on this???

I have the AEV 4.5 springs, ran them for three years, and now they are in a box in my garage. They are stiff, but even with the same bumpers and my rear tire carrier loaded with fuel, there was very little sag. I went with the EVO plush rides and it helped smooth the ride out. Both are great. Plush rides are softer though.

Top Bottom