The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
Congrats on tracking it down! Unknown noises drive me nuts.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
It was getting almost embarrassing. I was going to start telling people i had gear drive [emoji23][emoji23]
Awesome man... glad you found it.. I’ve got a squeak in my freedom top thats driving me nuts... Lol
Your is easy to fix. Step one: remove top. Step two: enjoy a squeak free topless drive. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlesC

Did the rear axle gear oil today. Ran out of time, I'll have to do the front tomorrow. But it's all looking good in there. View attachment 312794

Yep, looks good! Always a good feeling when pulling off the lid. No chunks, no chunks[emoji120] just beautiful steel and glossy oil looking barely used[emoji482][emoji482] Makes the whole process very rewarding. U= MOAB “[emoji736] “
I hope to someday get a green check mark[emoji106][emoji482]

black pearl

Hooked
Yep, looks good! Always a good feeling when pulling off the lid. No chunks, no chunks[emoji120] just beautiful steel and glossy oil looking barely used[emoji482][emoji482] Makes the whole process very rewarding. U= MOAB “[emoji736] “
I hope to someday get a green check mark[emoji106][emoji482]

I try to pull the cover every third oil change, just to be sure. But I still worry about them being all messed up [emoji23].

You can get the green check mark!! [emoji736]

Top Bottom