The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
What cb did you have before? Looks great and glad you got it rolling again!

I had a uniden pc 787 it is a great radio and still works. The thing I didn’t like is that it took a 7 pin mic and my daughter had broken two of my mics. Four pin mics are much more readily available.

Oh I’m loving having it back on the road. Just itching for the weekend to go wheeling!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CharlesC

Good to see your out and about. All the gremlins are put away on Black Pearl?
Also, thanks for the advice on the shocks. Got them installed this last weekend[emoji482]

black pearl

Hooked
Good to see your out and about. All the gremlins are put away on Black Pearl?
Also, thanks for the advice on the shocks. Got them installed this last weekend[emoji482]

It’s been great getting out again. Yeah I think everything is about back to normal. Only thing I’ve heard is a little tick in the clutch area, but it only does it after several hours of driving. I’ll have to look up in there with a camera and see if anything is weird.

That’s great! Going to get out and test them soon?

black pearl

Hooked
I love the basket above the spare tire, but I’ve been fighting clearance with the gas cans on the swing out since install. Filled one of the cans yesterday and found it had a small hole from rubbing. [emoji17]. As you can see I’ve added some clearance but not enough I guess. IMG_5870.jpg IMG_5871.jpg

Top Bottom