Hooked
Awesome! Safe travels!!
thank you! 🤙

Awesome! Have fun and take lots of pictures
thank you! It’s a hard place not to take photos of. 🤪

So lucky! Can’t wait to see the pictures of the run

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Indeed fortunate to live fairly close to it. This is a relaxing run going to base camp at elis creek and trip around the trail from there. Might make it out to little sluice if time allows.

Enjoy your trip and have fun [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
thank you! Should be great. The weather looks good up there right now also.

Drive safe! Enjoy!

Thank you!![emoji16]

black pearl

Hooked
It’s always a great time on the rubicon. Even if it’s just a short trip.
Got to the trail right before sunset. I must say wheeling in as it gets darker and alone adds a new element to the trail, that I really like. Made it in to elis about 9:30 Friday night. IMG_0557.jpg IMG_0558.jpg IMG_0560.jpg IMG_0563.jpg IMG_0564.jpg ended up camping out by loon Saturday night. We had a visitor that night. No photos. I wasn’t getting out of the tent! IMG_0623.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0612.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
It’s always a great time on the rubicon. Even if it’s just a short trip.
Got to the trail right before sunset. I must say wheeling in as it gets darker and alone adds a new element to the trail, that I really like. Made it in to elis about 9:30 Friday night. ended up camping out by loon Saturday night. We had a visitor that night. No photos. I wasn’t getting out of the tent!

Bitchin! I wouldn't have got out of the Tent either! That's cool you were comfortable enough to run the Trail in the Dark for a bit.... by yourself.

black pearl

Hooked
Bitchin! I wouldn't have got out of the Tent either! That's cool you were comfortable enough to run the Trail in the Dark for a bit.... by yourself.

Fortunately I’ve run that section a lot. Otherwise I might not have done it. But now that I have I totally see why people run it at night now.
I nearly wet myself when I realized what it was[emoji23] grabbed my knife and was ready to blindly stab at anything that touched the tent. My dog slept through it... sum watch dog he is 🤦*♀️

Top Bottom