The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

black pearl

Hooked
I just waxed mine! Almost can’t see the scratches anymore [emoji23] and I hate being on well water, the sun cooks and leaves hard water spots [emoji35]

Mine could use a good waxing also. I’m also on a well and feel your pain there!! I wash and immediately rinse that area. Then rewet the whole Jeep and rush to dry. But I have found some of my local car washes have even worse water, so I refuse to use them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mine could use a good waxing also. I’m also on a well and feel your pain there!! I wash and immediately rinse that area. Then rewet the whole Jeep and rush to dry. But I have found some of my local car washes have even worse water, so I refuse to use them.

This guy worked great when I lived with dirty water and had a car I cared if it was clean.

Mr. Clean AutoDry Car Wash System Starter Kit https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006M56CE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8rJAFbV89ZRYJ

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

This is interesting.
I found a leaf blower speeds up the hand drying process. May need to look into it.

The “auto dry” part is essentially just a filter on the hose. Which sounds like what you need, these came out like 10 years ago though so I bet there’s a better version by now. I bought a TJ so I don’t wash cars anymore 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked

The joys of a black Jeep [emoji23]

About packed for Monday’s roll out. View attachment 353635

Have fun with your kids extreme distance learning!

black pearl

Hooked
Damn that sucks. 2020 just keeps on coming.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That blows.

Keep safe there. You are in my thoughts. May the fire stay far away.

Definitely not the way I wanted to spend a week off!

So far we’re good. It’s about 12 miles as a crow fly’s. Winds are favorable at the moment. The two fires have now merged together. We’re ready to roll if needed. Super paranoid after what we went through a few years ago with fires. IMG_4438.jpg

Top Bottom