The build of our 2014 JKU “Miles”

FLKEYSJK

Today I found an extra set of LED bulbs in my junk pile so I threw them in. I know they’re not JW Speakers or anything like that but they do improve the lighting a good amount. I also really need to change out the fog lights now lol. IMG_4241.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FLKEYSJK

Went and test drove a manual Gladiator Rubicon today.... I’m already getting rid of my F-250 so I think I might know what’s going to replace it now. Also the manual in the Gladiator feels so much nicer than our 2014 for some reason[emoji848]

WJCO

Meme King
Went and test drove a manual Gladiator Rubicon today.... I’m already getting rid of my F-250 so I think I might know what’s going to replace it now. Also the manual in the Gladiator feels so much nicer than our 2014 for some reason[emoji848]

Nice! What color?

FLKEYSJK

The other day I made a diy “upgrade” for the intake that uses the factory box. I’ve driven about 75 miles mixed city and highway with it and I’m seeing a tiny increase in gas milage (1-2 mpg). I honestly didn’t expect any benefits, I was really just bored and wanted to screw with something. I made it for like $30 with 2 silicone couplings 3” aluminum pipe, a rubber grommet and some spray paint. Not having those baffle things that hang down from the factory tube makes the intake noise a little more noticeable. I also made a video of how I made it on YouTube too but it’s pretty self explanatory. IMG_4336.jpg IMG_4328.jpg IMG_4330.jpg

Top Bottom