The build of Ruthless

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well finally got Ruth doorless for the first time! So weird seeing the doors off. Got a pair of cheap round mirrors from quadratec. They were only $25. Not thrilled whith how they look but they work so whatever. Also got the new to me LOD sliders installed! More beat up than I thought they were but it’s all good. Gonna get some replacement panels and bolts from lod if I can.
IMG_2740.jpeg

Also got a phone mount. Super happy with it so far. Nice and sturdy and now gives me a place to put my phone when the cup holders are full.
IMG_2735.jpeg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Don’t believe it’s been almost a year since I posted in this thread.

no real updates. As you seen in my soft top separation thread my factory top basically fell apart out of no where. So I quickly searched FB marketplace and found a brand new in the box factory twill top. Got it for only $1000! IMG_0088.jpeg
All the foam still packed in tight

IMG_0091.jpeg IMG_0095.jpeg
had some issues getting it all on cause of how tight the fabric is lol need a few good days of heat to relax it

Don’t believe it’s been almost a year since I posted in this thread.

no real updates. As you seen in my soft top separation thread my factory top basically fell apart out of no where. So I quickly searched FB marketplace and found a brand new in the box factory twill top. Got it for only $1000! View attachment 406732
All the foam still packed in tight

View attachment 406733 View attachment 406734
had some issues getting it all on cause of how tight the fabric is lol need a few good days of heat to relax it
Nice!! Glad you found a new top!

Top Bottom