The build of Wheezy (aka anti-squeakers)

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
So the Jeep is back together. I thought there was only 1 plastic spacer but apparently there are 2... didn’t see the other one. All good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Update. WHEEZY IS ALL BACK TOGETHER (inspected... realized the other day it was out. Oops) and with driving him around lately no more death wobble?.... so over the past months I’ve replace wheel bearings, tie rod ends, ball joints, drag link, and U-joints on the front end. All items I’ve never replaced since factory (of my knowledge). Kinda surprised how well factory parts lasted of almost 4 years of hell on that thing. All replacement parts were factory except alloy USA BJ. We will see how long they last... so rausch creek anytime soon?! Cozdude.....Gruff..... let’s gooooo

Ddays

Hooked
Update. WHEEZY IS ALL BACK TOGETHER (inspected... realized the other day it was out. Oops) and with driving him around lately no more death wobble?.... so over the past months I’ve replace wheel bearings, tie rod ends, ball joints, drag link, and U-joints on the front end. All items I’ve never replaced since factory (of my knowledge). Kinda surprised how well factory parts lasted of almost 4 years of hell on that thing. All replacement parts were factory except alloy USA BJ. We will see how long they last... so rausch creek anytime soon?! Cozdude.....Gruff..... let’s gooooo

LOL, oh sure, now that Gruffs a week out from going under the knife :doh: Badger's not ready to play with the big boys yet. Need to figure out what lift I'm gonna go with and wait til I can mount Gruff's 37's on him.
I'm a month out from being able to wheel

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
LOL, oh sure, now that Gruffs a week out from going under the knife :doh: Badger's not ready to play with the big boys yet. Need to figure out what lift I'm gonna go with and wait til I can mount Gruff's 37's on him.
I'm a month out from being able to wheel

Well a month plus out is way better than nothing out. Idk if I can hang with gruff anymore tho...

wjtstudios

Hooked
We need to get a date set!

I’d love to say I’d be ready for the weekend of the March 14th but that’s going to be tight. The Weekend of the 21st and 28th I can’t. But April 4th is definitely a possibility.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Well a month plus out is way better than nothing out. Idk if I can hang with gruff anymore tho...

Well I'll be driving and not Taylor, so more than likely you will :crazyeyes:

I'd love to say I could make it the 4th but I honestly don't know if i will be able to

Last edited:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
E1CF575C-6BAB-4E44-87E2-F780FE3F9D38.jpg . Worked really hard to get the jeep all nice and clean Friday... IMG_0268.jpg by Saturday night the hard too came off and softy is on....

I love the fact that twice a year it feels like I have a new Jeep. 🤷🏼*♂️

Top Bottom