The build/re-build of Gruff

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Makes sense. I do like how the RH matches the round factory bars though. The dash bar takes some getting used to but overall I'm pleased with it.

LOL, sorrry - front's staying. For now at least.

How are you going to get the lugs to make Front to Rear if you keep the front axle?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
How are you going to get the lugs to make Front to Rear if you keep the front axle?

Spyntech or I hate saying it, teraflex front conversion hubs.

Interesting, didn’t know about those.

Bill nailed it. The unspeakable name. I'm gonna do an 8-lug locking hub conversion up front and a new full float rear. Both Dan at Fusion and Bubba recommended the Teraflex kit over the Spyntec kit, which is a 5x5.5 lug.

Reasoning is this: I'm content with 37's. The PR44 up front handles those all day. I would put money on it handling 40's, but I'm not interested in doing that.
Also, I'm only buying ONE more set of wheels. IF I ever decide I want to jump to 40's, II can just buy the front 60 and everything will be ready for it.. I really do like the idea of
having free wheeling hubs too. I'm kinda surprised Dynatrac never developed a PR44 setup like that.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Bill nailed it. The unspeakable name. I'm gonna do an 8-lug locking hub conversion up front and a new full float rear. Both Dan at Fusion and Bubba recommended the Teraflex kit over the Spyntec kit, which is a 5x5.5 lug.

Reasoning is this: I'm content with 37's. The PR44 up front handles those all day. I would put money on it handling 40's, but I'm not interested in doing that.
Also, I'm only buying ONE more set of wheels. IF I ever decide I want to jump to 40's, II can just buy the front 60 and everything will be ready for it.. I really do like the idea of
having free wheeling hubs too. I'm kinda surprised Dynatrac never developed a PR44 setup like that.

It’s not worth the price tag for the average PR44. People would pay $2000 for it. I sure as hell wouldn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Fun!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Weird. I thought this stuff was supposed to make you talk like Mickey? :thinking:

I thought you kicked your nitrous habit? Lol

I think we are going to see a 4 wheel burnout video

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol he is getting ready indeed [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Wait, what? I was gonna blow up a bunch of balloons.

Well if you want something done , you have to do it yourself

Right? Damn Brute the Tease

Yoga pants too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nah, I don't want to get 'band'

Top Bottom