The building of Bison

Weebz

Caught the Bug
So those boards are strapped to the crate? I literally order a package of wire terminals from amazon and it comes in a box that is two feet by two feet and looks like it was dropped from a plane. Was curious how those boxes still look good. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Those boards you see are screwed to the crate with like 4” screws and banding straps screwed down to the boards around the axle. Ironically when mine were being delivered the guy couldn’t stop the load on the pallet jack and the whole pallet jack and crate fell off the truck from 3-4’ up and the axles and all held in place no problem.

A.J.

Sweet! Now the work begins. I actually did put the wheels/tires on to roll them around. Works pretty good. Just had to put the tie rod on and strap the steering knuckle so it doesn’t keep turning on you. Floor jack under the pinion helps too. Heavy as hell.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Sweet! Now the work begins. I actually did put the wheels/tires on to roll them around. Works pretty good. Just had to put the tie rod on and strap the steering knuckle so it doesn’t keep turning on you. Floor jack under the pinion helps too. Heavy as hell.

Yup, got a little ways to Go to get all that to fit. Did you notch your frame?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Those boards you see are screwed to the crate with like 4” screws and banding straps screwed down to the boards around the axle. Ironically when mine were being delivered the guy couldn’t stop the load on the pallet jack and the whole pallet jack and crate fell off the truck from 3-4’ up and the axles and all held in place no problem.

Did you shit your pants watching it hit the ground?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A.J.

Yup, got a little ways to Go to get all that to fit. Did you notch your frame?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

No I did not. Closest thing is top of track bar bracket. 3” bump stops. No problem.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I was more worried about the idiot driver who was below it trying to stop it. Then I was pissed but it was clear after it hit the ground NOTHING had moved in there.
When I order anything oversize, I just ship it to the plant! [emoji106] And then can put on a smaller trailer or in back of the Jeep.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
So, I came up with a great idea to get wontons and 40s!
I told my wife that my buds Bill, Jerry and Jeff were getting wontons and 40s. I explained that she had this juicey whole life policy and I’d rather take the money now instead of waiting for her to die.
Makes sense doesn’t it?
She says that it’s for the kids!
Shit, I said the kids don’t need fucking wontons, for Christ’s sake!!
Haven’t seen her since!
I guess that means no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wjtstudios

Hooked
I told my wife that my buds Bill, Jerry and Jeff were getting wontons and 40s. I explained that she had this juicey whole life policy and I’d rather take the money now instead of waiting for her to die.
Makes sense doesn’t it?
Haven’t seen her since!
I guess that means no.

🤣🤣🤣 Nice try!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Makes sense doesn’t it?
Haven’t seen her since!
I guess that means no.

Lol, screw the kids. They'll never know :cool:

KevinG

Caught the Bug
Makes sense doesn’t it?
Haven’t seen her since!
I guess that means no.

LOL!

Wjstudios, coming along nicely! Love the flares and the kingpins look awesome! :drool:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That’s pretty solid. Never seen them sent that way.

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s pretty solid. Never seen them sent that way.

That’s the way Fusion has shipped all three sets of mine. I thought it was a bit over the top, but then hearing about Jeffs diving off the back of the truck, I’m glad they do.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Makes sense doesn’t it?
Haven’t seen her since!
I guess that means no.

No news is good news in a situation like this I think.

Top Bottom