The building of Bison

Ddays

Hooked
You first

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You're not wearing your skirt today are you? :rolleyes2:

I'll do one in the JL - my traction control and antilock systems are on the fritz - pretty awesome actually - I can do donuts and dirt track around corners now! :brows:

jdofmemi

I'll do one in the JL - my traction control and antilock systems are on the fritz - pretty awesome actually - I can do donuts and dirt track around corners now! :brows:

I can tell you are heartbroken over that.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Looks great Bill! You are cruising along at this point. You get those e-brake cables installed and figured out?

wjtstudios

Hooked

Such a juvenile [emoji23]🤣

I have brand new tires. You need to burn up those old 37s before your 40s go on!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Other than getting 25 texts a day from Jeep telling me that my system is screwed up, I'm perfectly OK with it!

My old Ram that was totaled did that for weeks giving me a run down of all the system failures. I had delete the app to get it to stop.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

My old Ram that was totaled did that for weeks giving me a run down of all the system failures. I had delete the app to get it to stop.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

There is a point of TOO much technology in cars. We’ve reached it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Such a juvenile [emoji23]🤣

Hahaha, of that I am guilty :thankyou:

I have brand new tires. You need to burn up those old 37s before your 40s go on!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

LOL, I tried a burnout in Gruff a couple months ago & he said I don't think so. Maybe if I had the new 8 speed in it. Otherwise, as much as it pains me, I might have to defer to Badger on that one. :grayno:

wjtstudios

Hooked
The first little flex test and the rear tires were up into the water tanks in the bumper. Next project will be removing those and chopping the rear bumper now.

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
For reference, are the lug nuts on 8 lugs torqued to the same 90 ftlbs that the 5 lugs are?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom