The Building of FALCOR

JKRicky

Awesome place for the HE IS GREATER THAN I sticker. I'm expecting In may, it's cool to see new dads taking there kids wheeling!

Congrats! No words can describe the feeling of becoming a father. Gotta start him out young [emoji6] he's 16 months now and will grab tools and pretend to work on the Jeep. I'm already proud lol

JKRicky

Here are a couple shots from the snow yesterday up at Bald Mountain. Even though there weren't any rocks to play in, the three day old snow had a nice layer of ice underneath which made things a little interesting, especially on the steep inclines. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448895146.106732.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448895160.744300.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448895183.288517.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448895214.271174.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448895231.694798.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1448895256.307212.jpg

JKRicky

Looks like a fun snow wheeling day, how did the toyos do?

They did well actually. It was pretty icy so there were a couple spots I had to work for it but overall they did great. I was running 10psi which I should have went a little lower but it worked.

TennJK

I wish I could build a jeep like that. Looks amazing. Congrats on the build so far. I can't wait to see where it goes from here! :beer:

JKRicky

I finally got my rock skins on after having to cut the ends off to fit up with the builder corners. I was nervous about everything lining up straight (OCD) which it did. Now just waiting on my EVO sliders to get here! Also ordered up some Wayalife decals. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451922699.861470.jpg

RockyJk

I finally got my rock skins on after having to cut the ends off to fit up with the builder corners. I was nervous about everything lining up straight (OCD) which it did. Now just waiting on my EVO sliders to get here! Also ordered up some Wayalife decals. View attachment 180579

Love the rear fenderless set up! Cops give you shit for em?? I was going to ask you at the run on Saturday but I forgot lol

JKRicky

Looks awesome, jealous of the builder corners.

I'd say go for it but since you already have the other skins installed, it would be a ton of work to convert lol

I'm trying to do stuff a tad different so we don't all match too much lol thinking about doing decals in the KING blue (the darker coil blue) on the sides and do a cage in the same blue. Also thought about doing the rings also. What you think??

channa371

Your build is spot on. Exactly what I'm hoping to do some day. Maybe once I'm not on a Federal Govt paycheck lol. And the name cracked me up. People always tell me my dog looks like Falcor. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451929009.168702.jpg

Top Bottom