The building of knuckles

bkac

Caught the Bug
Not sure. Best guess is that I got my tires wedged between and rock and, well...another rock. LOL!

Steering wheel was at 90 degrees for half the trail.

How'd the roof rack do for you guys? Man, I'm really bummed I didn't make the cut... maybe next year!

MTG

Caught the Bug
How'd the roof rack do for you guys? Man, I'm really bummed I didn't make the cut... maybe next year!

The rack, deck and fridge slider worked perfectly. Already have a few ideas on how to make them better. But I don't know how we would have made it without the rack. A trailer would be ideal, but I'm not sure how you would get that through the Rubicon with a four door.

bkac

Caught the Bug
The rack, deck and fridge slider worked perfectly. Already have a few ideas on how to make them better. But I don't know how we would have made it without the rack. A trailer would be ideal, but I'm not sure how you would get that through the Rubicon with a four door.

Me either. I'll be trailer less for the rubicon. Packing tight! :) told the wife no curling iron!

Last edited:

GCM 2

Trying to be like the NorCal gang while working on the jeep.

Except it's just me. :(

How long did that ride there before you noticed it? Also, did you need to let it breathe, or was it drinkable right out of the bottle :idontknow:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Be careful what you try for, it can come with a lot of bashing and unsafeishness. Lol as long as you know what color hoodie to wear on what day you'll be fine.

MTG

Caught the Bug
How long did that ride there before you noticed it? Also, did you need to let it breathe, or was it drinkable right out of the bottle :idontknow:

Best guess? Since the Mackinac Bridge crossing on the 2012 JKX. Early forensic reports show the latent prints as belonging to a one gcm2. Trick question, all wine is drinkable right out of the bottle.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Be careful what you try for, it can come with a lot of bashing and unsafeishness. Lol as long as you know what color hoodie to wear on what day you'll be fine.

I have thick skin…especially around the mid-section. I only own black hoodies.

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Should have posted first we could have flocked for wine...

Well crap I'd a come help if I had known there was wine :doh:

Always wine at my house my friends.

Top Bottom