The building of knuckles

MTG

Caught the Bug
This came yesterday but will have to wait until next week to be installed.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1360969902.055649.jpg

She is at the shop getting a pinion seal replaced. 😢

MTG

Caught the Bug
Are they giving u a hard time about mods?

No. I had my gears done a few weeks back. Noticed some gear oil leaking out of the pinion while at KOH. It's at a local off road shop, not the dealer. Probably just a pinion seal, shouldn't be a big deal.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Way behind as usual... I see you got the poison spider pumpkin cover on. Did you do the front and did you have to modify to get clearance??? Save some stuff to put on in Vegas when it gets hot... It is entertaining :D

I prefer my winter builds, as to avoid needing an IV in your garage to keep the dehydration at bay. :cheesy:

I don't seem to have any clearance issues on the front. "Knock on wood."

MTG

Caught the Bug
You send the skins to the powdercoater yet?

Nope. Need to install them first. Then get a slider welded on. Then they can go to paint/powdercoat.

Plus I'm trying to decide if I want to install some white LEDs for reverse lights on the skins first.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Nope. Need to install them first. Then get a slider welded on. Then they can go to paint/powdercoat.

Plus I'm trying to decide if I want to install some white LEDs for reverse lights on the skins first.

Oh yeah. Forgot about all of that. lol I need to go to bed.:yawn37:

Chiromancer

This will explain everything

View attachment 13474

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Alright... I'm waiting on the electric eel to arrive, I used my old iPhone to get the magic smoke... Got the vibrator, neck strap, moral reflector, and tear collector from the box of stuff my ex-wife left. I could use a lead on the 666 timer and I may have prematurely stuck my tongue to cross the leads, any tips on damage control from that?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Does it get hot where you live? :cheesy::cheesy:

Oh yeah, but not as hot as Vegas and typically it cools down a lot more at night. Plus I'd start at 6:00 am at my house. Chris is just going to bed then so we have to work on the jeeps during the hottest part of the day down there. 😡

MTG

Caught the Bug
Alright... I'm waiting on the electric eel to arrive, I used my old iPhone to get the magic smoke... Got the vibrator, neck strap, moral reflector, and tear collector from the box of stuff my ex-wife left. I could use a lead on the 666 timer and I may have prematurely stuck my tongue to cross the leads, any tips on damage control from that?

LOL! The Scarab Beatles are a nice touch. 👍

MTG

Caught the Bug
She sure is. Looking forward to getting out on trail with ya again. I still owe ya $20 for the entrance fee to the ghost town :doh:

Oh that's right! Glad I don't have to come to a drifting competition to collect. ;) :cheesy:

2012jkfng702

I prefer my winter builds, as to avoid needing an IV in your garage to keep the dehydration at bay. :cheesy:

I don't seem to have any clearance issues on the front. "Knock on wood."

No need for an IV now, I got a pool in the back... I know a place that will rent scuba equiptment, we can work on knuckles in the pool....:beer:

Top Bottom