The College Football Thread

ChiliDawg

Yea I think '06, how the dawgs looking anyway? Missed how they did this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They looked pretty good. Seen teams like App State come in and give us more than we bargained for before, but wasn't the case this time, we put em away early and the defense looks good. We play at Notre Dame this weekend so we're gonna get a real test real soon.

benatc1

Hooked
They looked pretty good. Seen teams like App State come in and give us more than we bargained for before, but wasn't the case this time, we put em away early and the defense looks good. We play at Notre Dame this weekend so we're gonna get a real test real soon.

Nice, and yea that will be a good game next week, Notre Dame looked good too. Will have to tune in

Lone Star

Haha yea she's fired up, but your right hopefully that qb situation improves as you move fwd. otherwise Summy will be living on the hot seat

Yea unfortunately. I actually really like sumlin. Still has more wins In The 5 years he has been here than any other coach in that amount of time. If I'm not mistaken. But this is getting rediculous with closing things. Team has the talent we see it every season. Something's got to give.

benatc1

Hooked
Yea unfortunately. I actually really like sumlin. Still has more wins In The 5 years he has been here than any other coach in that amount of time. If I'm not mistaken. But this is getting rediculous with closing things. Team has the talent we see it every season. Something's got to give.

I'm a big fan of him too and have only heard good things around the business about him but hear ya, the boosters will want wins so push may come to shove, still early tho and they played against a very good qb so lots of season left

ChiliDawg

SEC play might do him in this year.

At least y'all are still better than Texas.

Top Bottom