The creation of "Sweet Jane"

WanderlustSW

The signature sliders look good, but I like the destroyer sliders better, but as the destroyer are body mounted are they going to perform as well? The video LOD has on their site makes them look sturdy, jacking and lifting with forklifts.

WJCO

Meme King
The signature sliders look good, but I like the destroyer sliders better, but as the destroyer are body mounted are they going to perform as well? The video LOD has on their site makes them look sturdy, jacking and lifting with forklifts.

As much as I like the look of the destroyer sliders, the signature ones are secured to the frame. Also the destroyers haven't been out that long, I haven't heard any feedback as far as rock hits. We have the signature ones on the UK and are very impressed with the function of the step. It works well.

WanderlustSW

As much as I like the look of the destroyer sliders, the signature ones are secured to the frame. Also the destroyers haven't been out that long, I haven't heard any feedback as far as rock hits. We have the signature ones on the UK and are very impressed with the function of the step. It works well.
Thanks for the feedback, that's my concern, whether they will dent from impact.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I have both front and rear LOD destroyer bumpers. I’ve come down hard on the rocks a couple times. I swear you can’t even tell I hit them. Solid

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WanderlustSW

I bet! It helped that the 2nd person was my son with skinny little hands, lol! I would have been cussing trying to do it by myself.

WanderlustSW

20180402_140053%7E2.jpg Hit an elk on the way to work! Not too much damage, the LOD bumper took the hit with only a few scratches! Unfortunately I'm going to be without it a few weeks.

Top Bottom