The Diez build thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Removing the rear bumper this evening, making room for EVO D-ring mounts!

Attachments

• 1424146628748.jpg
    1424146628748.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Agreed. You've owned this one WAY to long. Sell it now!

I absolutely love this one! It's not going anywhere! number 3 is the charm!
Anyways I don't have any other vehicles anymore!
Thanks for the laugh :thumbup:

KingCopperhead

I absolutely love this one! It's not going anywhere! number 3 is the charm!
Anyways I don't have any other vehicles anymore!
Thanks for the laugh :thumbup:

If you get sick of number 3 I'll trade you your old dana 44 and the 2 door jeep that sits on top of it. Even comes with teraflex bump stops. Only the best!!!

Need to pick your brain sometime this coming week about axle/drive train mods. Expect some messages lol.

bkac

Caught the Bug
If you get sick of number 3 I'll trade you your old dana 44 and the 2 door jeep that sits on top of it. Even comes with teraflex bump stops. Only the best!!!

Need to pick your brain sometime this coming week about axle/drive train mods. Expect some messages lol.

Any time! I thought about taking the front axle and the transfer case out of the one I traded and selling it before I traded it. They would have never known, but I'm a honest person!

Oregonjeeper

And here we go again lol…Glad you finely got the jeep you wanted bobby.. let me know when we can do some mods :thumb:

bkac

Caught the Bug
And here we go again lol…Glad you finely got the jeep you wanted bobby.. let me know when we can do some mods :thumb:

This week, front bumper, winch, protek skids, synthetic winch line, rear evo d rings, and a yakima roof rack! Next week, rocker skins, rear corner skins, EVO sliders, and a sport cage! Install party!

Oregonjeeper

This week, front bumper, winch, protek skids, synthetic winch line, rear evo d rings, and a yakima roof rack! Next week, rocker skins, rear corner skins, EVO sliders, and a sport cage! Install party!

Wife is going out of town this weekend …SO let me know :thumb:.. :rock:

KingCopperhead

Any time! I thought about taking the front axle and the transfer case out of the one I traded and selling it before I traded it. They would have never known, but I'm a honest person!

I'd have bought the Tcase! Haha. Ok. I'll send you a text tomorrow evening (your time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom