The dreaded P0300 after warranty runs out

Mando

I'm afraid you're once again right on this one ... passenger side I believe is where this lines are going ... another case of tough luck.

Bringing the Jeep to the dealer in a couple of weeks ... they'll verify and determine if they're at fault ... I'll report back.

Thanks again for the input.

Mando

I realized that at the same time as the cylinder head, they also did the passenger airbag recall ... not sure what's entitled, or if this could in any way have put in danger the AC line coming through the firewall ... if anyone has any thoughts, I'd appreciate!

Cheers!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I realized that at the same time as the cylinder head, they also did the passenger airbag recall ... not sure what's entitled, or if this could in any way have put in danger the AC line coming through the firewall ... if anyone has any thoughts, I'd appreciate!

Cheers!

Nope, air bag recall is all done on the interior

Mando

Alright mate ... I'll shut up and get back to my corner ... and prepare my wallet ... thanks for the input!

Mando

Just to close this episode ... Dealer accepted fault on AC problem, but charged me for high and low pressure sealers claiming they were cracked.

I feel like they should have covered the whole repair, but given what I've heard from everyone I've asked, I gave them the CAD$65, and ran away with a fixed AC.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Cheers!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just to close this episode ... Dealer accepted fault on AC problem, but charged me for high and low pressure sealers claiming they were cracked.

I feel like they should have covered the whole repair, but given what I've heard from everyone I've asked, I gave them the CAD$65, and ran away with a fixed AC.

Thanks everyone for the support.

Cheers!

Glad they admitted fault to it and fixed it for you.

Mando

Glad they admitted fault to it and fixed it for you.

No dealer would admit fault unless they actually did it ... but it is refreshing that they went ahead and fix it for me with minimal cost.

Thanks for your comments Cozdude!

Mando

No dealer would admit fault unless they actually did it ... but it is refreshing that they went ahead and fix it for me with minimal cost.

Thanks for your comments Cozdude!

... I mean, that even if they are at fault, you still have no recourse to get back to them (or very little) ... they could have easily tell me to f-off and that they didn't have anything to do with it.

Top Bottom