The Evolution of ENVY Build

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats!!
Cant wait to see these roll out.

Cool. Can’t wait to check one of these out in person.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool!!!!! Let's see it soon !!!

Congrats man, I assume this will stay stocking for awhile?

Congrats! :thumb:

Merry Christmas indeed...

Awesome! Congrats

Congratulations

Sent from my QTASUN1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks everyone. Hard to believe we're getting our second wrangler. This really has become a Wayalife for us. I likely wouldn't have done this if not for all the friends made here.

Can't wait to get him/her home either. [emoji16]

JAGS

Hooked
Put in the fridge slide for an upcoming family outing.

Also configured new rear cargo restraints. Have full trunk netting, which isn't going to work too well with the fridge. Couple new options in place with new 1/2 netting and/or some straps with new anchor locations. Should do the trick.

IMG_4079.jpg

And a little bath to show ENVY some love.

IMG_4082.jpg

Jags.

On Envy did you install ram assist or make any mods to your steering system? We have similar builds and I’m gathering ideas for ram assist or maybe upgrading the steering box.

JAGS

Hooked
Jags.

On Envy did you install ram assist or make any mods to your steering system? We have similar builds and I’m gathering ideas for ram assist or maybe upgrading the steering box.

I have not done any upgrades to steering as of yet. There are pros to doing RAM, but also, everyone one I know with it that has a 3.6 has issues of one kind or another. So I've been delaying and delaying that expense.

Yep.

I’ve been putting it off too. But I’m on my second power steering pump and I think this one is starting to go out also. When I get around to replacing it I was thinking of going through and revamping it all. Maybe go with the PSC XD steering box just not convinced on it yet.

JAGS

Hooked
Yep.

I’ve been putting it off too. But I’m on my second power steering pump and I think this one is starting to go out also. When I get around to replacing it I was thinking of going through and revamping it all. Maybe go with the PSC XD steering box just not convinced on it yet.

I've though about upgrading, but like you haven't been blown away by the solutions out there. I have a hard time spend 1-2 Gs on something like that too.

JAGS

Hooked
Not all wheels are created equal. While I love these Level 8 wheels, I know now not to hit the rocks without the "optional" ring guards. [emoji33]

I just like the way the silver ring looked, but learned my lesson. Luckily I can move this wheel to my spare at some point as well as put back on the ring guards for future wheeling trips.

IMG_4167.jpg

Top Bottom