The Flats, OCT 16th, Marion NC

@chuck_slayton

Is there a minimum requirement??? Id like to attend but don't put me down yet, I'm waiting on a surgeons decision on my rotator cuff!

croge17

work computer wont let me click the edit post button so

2 door minimum 33's or a willingness to drag bottom and rock sliders a lot
4 door minimum 35's of a willingness to drag bottom and rock sliders a lot

All must have front and rear recovery points in working condition.
All must have a good attitude and be ready to wheel and have a good time.

croge17

Interested. I need to check with other scheduling bodies in my household before confirming...

As long as you dont mind dragging the belly over some ledges you should be fine with stock size tires but you WILL drag the belly and axles a lot on stock size tires.

croge17

Croge17, we still stuck on 5 committed?

So far... I can fill the roster if needed with locals that arent on WAYALIFE if I need to but I wanted to make an offer open to WAYALIFE members first.

Its a rare opportunity to get to play at this park with a small group. Most of the open ride weekends the park is so full you spend most the day waiting in line to get up a trail. I hope everyone who can make it out will sign up so we can make it a WAYALIFE exclusive trip.

JSTJPN

So far... I can fill the roster if needed with locals that arent on WAYALIFE if I need to but I wanted to make an offer open to WAYALIFE members first.

Its a rare opportunity to get to play at this park with a small group. Most of the open ride weekends the park is so full you spend most the day waiting in line to get up a trail. I hope everyone who can make it out will sign up so we can make it a WAYALIFE exclusive trip.

Understood. As soon as you have it locked in let us know. I am suppose to work that day but need to get one of my guys to cover down for me.

So sooner the better.

croge17

I'm locked in... Already contacted the owner of the park and will have the key to the gate saturday night.

jkwebbie

Well I was planning on coming, but I was just reminded that I have a wedding to go to that same day, I thought it was the day before but I was wrong (girlfriend likes to remind me of that) lol. Hope you guys have fun? Hope I can make the next one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom