the heeling process begins

VADER JK

looks like you'll have to borrow KP's magnet protectors next time so you don't scratch that new paint :cheesy:

miguel250r

Sounds like a good idea to tip my jeep over to get a new paint job I better make sure I have a low deductable first haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Veetz

well met with the body shop owner today to go over whats to be done and to start ordering up the parts and things.the digi diodes were the 1 st things ordered :brows:but man i have looked through 115 pages of decals and custom pin striping on ebay trying to match up the skull-n-cross bone striping that goes around the body and no luck :grayno: i cannot be the only person on earth that has this.any other ideas where to get it would be helpful.going to go to some print and graphic store tomorrow to see if it has to be made or what

Yo bear check in the chopper shops ,that's the stuff they like, bikers are great for skulls,crossbones,barb wire, and so on and so on ...2 cents

Participate in life

Bearjew1

Well got the call from the body shop today to come in Monday to over the jeep to be sure I'm happy with the work that was done :)))) then back to the mechanic for the final engine cleaning and go over them home to daddy

Bearjew1

waiting for a new bushing and a bolt from rubicon express to come in so they can set the camber on the front end seems the ones on it are frozen :(

Top Bottom