The Jeep Hurricane Build!(Hey it's a Jeep right!?!?)

WJCO

Meme King
Great build! There is another build thread on here where a guy built up a really cool wagon from scratch for his daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you! Really? I'm going to have to find that....I've thought about building her a rock crawler but mommy said no until she gets a little older[emoji19]

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?33955-My-Daughter-s-quot-JK-quot-Wagon

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Thank you! And that thing was slick! I don't know how many hours he has in it or how much but way too cool! Here's a pic of a guy who built this and his wife was the one encouraging him. He obviously does this for a living but he wanted something cool because he's into rock crawling. I guess his Facebook account has just blown up with requests for these things! He just did it to be something cool and it took on a whole nother life of its own! I called the guy up on the phone and he told me this. He said for about $1,500 he would build me a scaled-up version to fit a four-year-old! I would have to do a lot of modifications myself but still how cool would that be! My daughter would have her own Rock bouncer!!!![emoji43]
FB_IMG_1491572865166.jpeg
FB_IMG_1491572873478.jpeg FB_IMG_1491572879859.jpeg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I didn't know about that? Maybe!?!? I'll have to talk to the wife. What time and could we bring our daughter I wonder?

Yeah usually once a year the Flint Hills Jeep Club gets a bunch of people together to clean up the trails, pick up trash, trim branches, etc. The park is pretty clean though so not much to do, so it's mostly going to be a day full of wheeling. I'll be camping in Randolph all weekend, heading down tonight after work.

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Yeah usually once a year the Flint Hills Jeep Club gets a bunch of people together to clean up the trails, pick up trash, trim branches, etc. The park is pretty clean though so not much to do, so it's mostly going to be a day full of wheeling. I'll be camping in Randolph all weekend, heading down tonight after work.
Very nice! It is pretty clean there but it's still nice to get everyone together and hang out and get stuff done and then go wheeling! Yeah I'll try and make it. That's if the wife doesn't have any plans or maybe I'll just go myself?

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
IMG_20170417_212727790_HDR.jpg IMG_20170417_212732028.jpg

Bought some cheap LED's for the daughters Hurricane to use as "rock lights". I think the two strings are just long enough I can go front to back without splicing... we'll see how it goes and I'll post pics when I'm done.

Top Bottom