Had these since October and finally...
attachment.php

Out with the old...

attachment.php
attachment.php

In with the new!!!😁

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Hood hinges look nice. Makes you wonder why the factory didn't put something Beefy like that from the get go. Looking nice!

JKUx

^^^Thank You guys!👍
Couldn't wait to put them on until after driving on the highway the other day while very windy out the hood was bouncing not fluttering so now I feel secure!

BadApple

I'm in northern NJ Morris county, I've heard and seen a lot about Rausch Creek I believe it's a 2.5-3 hr trip from where I'm at; I've plotted the course and found hotels and stuff, do you guys go night before for next morning or leave very early and drive back at the end if the day; when I'm ready I would like to go there.

Looks good man! I need to get some of those hood latches, they look nice.

JKUx

So now that I have the proper length 3-6 in lift Crown brake lines purchased from Northridge4x4 I finally get to test out the articulation. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399296986.530051.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399297004.328631.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399297021.605300.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399297059.292632.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399297105.274020.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399297129.528541.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399297151.002201.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399297174.278730.jpg

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

Hey, JKUx, just looking at your flexing shots...the one with the extended coil and shock... what's limiting your downward travel ? With those Bilstein, they are aluminum bodies shocks and if your shock is your limiting your travel ( the shock rod is fully extended ) then you run the chance of damaging your shocks with some hard four wheeling. You might think of putting some limiting straps on those to protect your shocks. Just my :twocents:

JKUx

Hey, JKUx, just looking at your flexing shots...the one with the extended coil and shock... what's limiting your downward travel ? With those Bilstein, they are aluminum bodies shocks and if your shock is your limiting your travel ( the shock rod is fully extended ) then you run the chance of damaging your shocks with some hard four wheeling. You might think of putting some limiting straps on those to protect your shocks. Just my :twocents:

Thanks for the heads up!🍻

O|||||||O Swamp Thing

Top Bottom