The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

jkwebbie

I've probably already seen it. And I'm sure it's bad ass. You planning on buying a truck and trailer too?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yea I have a friend trying to sell his 12v and my uncle has a big enough trailer for me to put the Jeep on. His exact words "if you ever get the Jeep so fucked up you can't really drive it to the trail, you can borrow my trailer and kill yourself on the trail instead of the road, because we all know you're going to ruin that thing with those tires." Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thardy

Banned
Yea I have a friend trying to sell his 12v and my uncle has a big enough trailer for me to put the Jeep on. His exact words "if you ever get the Jeep so fucked up you can't really drive it to the trail, you can borrow my trailer and kill yourself on the trail instead of the road, because we all know you're going to ruin that thing with those tires." Lol

Well alright then. You do you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Soooooooo.... I'm contemplating selling the JK lol. I've been eyeing a TJ on tons with an LS, this is all Scotts fault lol. But looking more into the axle swap I'm doing, I HAVE to do something about the gas tank. I can get a fuel cell, but I really really really don't want to do that. My other option is do a TJ tank swap where the little cubby is in the back and cut some of the floor out, which is actually pretty cheap. But I'm kinda on the fence about all of this because that damn TJ is just so bad ass....thanks a lot Scott! Lol

You'd regret it in a week!

jkwebbie

Went by the auto parts store today and picked up a few things for the axles. Got new Moog upper and lower ball joints for both sides. Then I also got new axle shaft u joints for both sides too. Had an interesting conversation with the guy behind the counter trying to sell me the u joints lol. He tried to sell me a lesser brand that was about $10 cheaper, but I told him I wanted the Moog brand because it had a lifetime warranty on it, the other one didn't. The old guy didn't understand why I needed a warranty on it, until I told him I was swapping axles into a Jeep to beat on.....he still didn't understand lol.

1478979155371.jpg

jkwebbie

Well after a lot of thinking and back and forth, I've decided to keep the JK. Still doing the ton swap but doing it a little different now. The tons are also almost ready, just need brake calipers and a rear locker and they'll be ready to burn in and get driveshafts made.

jkwebbie

Got the bumper all painted up and ready to be installed. Was gonna do it last weekend until I went full retard and forgot I needed a vacuum pump relocation bracket lol. So today my RockHard4x4 bracket showed up! So the new bumper will finally be installed Friday since I have the day off and the nasty weather we've had here in NC is over.

Attachments

• 20170111_184919.jpg
    20170111_184919.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 151
  • 20170111_184850.jpg
    20170111_184850.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 145
Top Bottom