The Kool-Aid is Strong Over Here

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I'm kind of on the fence about the RK lift I want. But I'm actually not going with the Goodyear MTRs because I've heard they are hard to balance. I'm going with Cooper Discoverer STT in a 35x12.50 on my Rubicon wheels

Goodyear mtr tires are definitely hard to balance. I've been having issues with mine since they were mounted. Thinking maybe I should use beads instead of weights.

jkwebbie

Goodyear mtr tires are definitely hard to balance. I've been having issues with mine since they were mounted. Thinking maybe I should use beads instead of weights.

Yea I've heard that the beads to help, I'm thinking about putting some in my tires when I get my 35s mounted

jkwebbie

No more rear bumper

Attachments

• 1430493465806.jpg
    1430493465806.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 315
  • 1430493505513.jpg
    1430493505513.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 314

jkwebbie

New Jeep parts means more tools. Since I still live my parents, I've been using most of my dads tools and his old Dremel tool, which looks older than me lol, finally gave out so I hopped in the Jeep and went to the local Lowe's and got me a new one.

Attachments

• 1430506526812.jpg
    1430506526812.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 297
New Jeep parts means more tools. Since I still live my parents, I've been using most of my dads tools and his old Dremel tool, which looks older than me lol, finally gave out so I hopped in the Jeep and went to the local Lowe's and got me a new one.

Hs. Nice. You mean you got HIM a new one :thumbup:

jkwebbie

Got the bumper on after work yesterday! Now it's time to get some D-rings for it

Attachments

• 1430965437431.jpg
    1430965437431.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 316
  • 1430965458941.jpg
    1430965458941.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 319
  • 1430965480818.jpg
    1430965480818.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 308
  • 1430965494139.jpg
    1430965494139.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 306
If you stick with the Coopers, a few buddies of mine have them, one set is great the other is wearing funny, but i think its a jeep issue, not a tire issue...

jkwebbie

I would suggest buying a tire that doesnt need beads added, one that will balance easily with minimal weight.

If you stick with the Coopers, a few buddies of mine have them, one set is great the other is wearing funny, but i think its a jeep issue, not a tire issue...

Yea I've been told if you're got the Goodyears I would need the beads, but since I'm not going with those I don't think I'll get any. And I have 3 friends with Coopers and all have been good and I've read nothing but good things about them online too. One buddy got almost 60k miles out of his set, but he didn't go off-road with them very much

Yea I've been told if you're got the Goodyears I would need the beads, but since I'm not going with those I don't think I'll get any. And I have 3 friends with Coopers and all have been good and I've read nothing but good things about them online too. One buddy got almost 60k miles out of his set, but he didn't go off-road with them very much

I think thats a better choice. What sliders did you order?

jkwebbie

I'm jealous. I took my bumper off, but haven't gotten the fascia and d-ring mounts yet. Lookin good

Thanks buddy! If you need any advice or anything when you install yours, just give me a PM and I'll help you put and save you some headache lol

jkwebbie

I think thats a better choice. What sliders did you order?

I ordered N-Fab sliders. I was originally gonna buy Rubicon sliders last weekend but the asshole sold them the day before I told him I would come pick them up and we had already agreed on the price and when I would come pick them up and everything

I ordered N-Fab sliders. I was originally gonna buy Rubicon sliders last weekend but the asshole sold them the day before I told him I would come pick them up and we had already agreed on the price and when I would come pick them up and everything

What an asshat. Thats a pretty shady way to do biz.

Top Bottom