The Krieger Build

Krieger

Got the oil pan skid plate installed today. Thanks to the write up on Project- JK, I simply followed the steps and everything went perfectly smooth.
The skid is heavy duty! It will for sure give me peace of mind when on the trail. Salud. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377377840.621253.jpg
Heavy duty!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377377898.810711.jpg

Ken

firecrew1

I remember when you and Sunshine were out here, talking about which evo kit you wanted. haha looks like its all coming together.:yup:

you guys will have to come back out when its complete.

Krieger

I remember when you and Sunshine were out here, talking about which evo kit you wanted. haha looks like its all coming together.:yup:

you guys will have to come back out when its complete.

Yes! So glad it's coming together. I also remember us talking about meeting in the middle, you guys have got a room to stay at the river house. Lets hit up the Bullhead area this fall or early spring.

Sunshine

Yes! So glad it's coming together. I also remember us talking about meeting in the middle, you guys have got a room to stay at the river house. Lets hit up the Bullhead area this fall or early spring.

We should go back out there AAAND do a meet in the middle Bullhead trip. Let's do this, gentlemen!

JAGS

Hooked
Just got caught up on your build thread. Think we met a few times at some SnGs. Looking really good and you'll have an awesome set up.

Krieger

Thanks guys, yesterday evening was productive. I picked up the tires from Evo ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379082166.767464.jpg
and installed the stinger and winch. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379082254.936989.jpg

Top Bottom