The long and slow build of "................"

BaddestCross

I have adjustable control arms. So I should be able to adjust the pinion angle enough to buy me time until I get new drive shafts. I hope at least. I mean right now it's all talk. I will find out shortly if my wife got the job. If so it opens up a lot of opportunity for the jeep.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app
I think you also run into clearance issues due to how fat the stock shaft in the front is. Also, you'll need rear upper LCAs.

10abadilla/jk

I'll probably be leaving my place around 7:30am... It doesn't look like my wife can get the time off work, so you're welcome to ride shotgun if a spot doesn't open up for you on the run.
Awesome. Thank you! Either way I'm heading up there I heard is going to be a great weekend! I was thinking of camping up in Holcomb Friday night and Saturday night. I'll let you know I appreciate the offer!

BaddestCross

Awesome. Thank you! Either way I'm heading up there I heard is going to be a great weekend! I was thinking of camping up in Holcomb Friday night and Saturday night. I'll let you know I appreciate the offer!

Oh, camping up there would be great! I haven't checked the weather for next weekend yet, so hopefully it's gonna be better than last weekend... It was damn cold and they got a couple inches of snow from what I heard.

10abadilla/jk

Oh, camping up there would be great! I haven't checked the weather for next weekend yet, so hopefully it's gonna be better than last weekend... It was damn cold and they got a couple inches of snow from what I heard.
We camped up there on the second snow fall and it was awesome. Very cold but awesome. We just stayed in the jeep. It was well worth the views we had that morning. 20161210_131745.jpg 20161210_133340.jpg
Those are some of the pics.

10abadilla/jk

Nice! Yeah, if you're up for the cold night, it should be nice up there if the weather holds out.
I talked to the wife and she got the job. Goes for finger prints tomorrow. :). I am so thankful. I also talked to her about camping. We will leave Friday after work and head that way. We should arrive between 8-9 or so depending on traffic. We will camp that night and Saturday night. If your interested in joining. It's usually first come first serve at Holcomb so hopefully there is a site.

WJCO

Meme King
I talked to the wife and she got the job. Goes for finger prints tomorrow. :). I am so thankful. I also talked to her about camping. We will leave Friday after work and head that way. We should arrive between 8-9 or so depending on traffic. We will camp that night and Saturday night. If your interested in joining. It's usually first come first serve at Holcomb so hopefully there is a site.

Great news! Congrats! So I assume the jeep is staying?

10abadilla/jk

Great news! Congrats! So I assume the jeep is staying?
Haha for the mean time yes! It also looks like there are some great things coming for the jeep in the next couple months. I am very thankful. Something that scared us for many reason seems to have turned out a lot better than expected. And a lot quicker as well. Thank you for your support!

BaddestCross

That's awesome, brother! Good things happen to good folks. I'm thrilled for you guys!

I'm already pushing it on Saturday, being that Sunday is Mother's Day and all. I'd probably get skinned alive if I wasn't home before Sunday. 😎 Maybe next time... I haven't been camping in a few years and my soul really needs it.

Hopefully we'll cross paths on the trails out there... Enjoy your trip!

10abadilla/jk

That's awesome, brother! Good things happen to good folks. I'm thrilled for you guys!

I'm already pushing it on Saturday, being that Sunday is Mother's Day and all. I'd probably get skinned alive if I wasn't home before Sunday. 😎 Maybe next time... I haven't been camping in a few years and my soul really needs it.

Hopefully we'll cross paths on the trails out there... Enjoy your trip!
I completely understand. It to bad your wife couldn't make it out on the trails it you. That would be great spouse time. There is always a next time. And I appreciate the support! I can't thank you enough. Hope to see you on the trail!

Top Bottom