The Modification of Ratchet πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

marielord25

Fenders are done πŸ’š besides lift and tires, what should be next? I want to save the biggest expense for last lol

Attachments

• 1473971877439.jpg
    1473971877439.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 1473971888577.jpg
    1473971888577.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 1473971899837.jpg
    1473971899837.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 159

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Fenders are done [emoji172] besides lift and tires, what should be next? I want to save the biggest expense for last lol

Are you sure that's legal? The fronts look narrow and not covering the top of the tires. That would be a problem in many states.

GraniteCrystal

Fenders are done πŸ’š besides lift and tires, what should be next? I want to save the biggest expense for last lol

My opinion: just save for lift and tires. Otherwise you'll find you spend 3k on a bunch of little things and still can't do the trails you could do if you were on 35s or 37s.

If you want to keep working on it, just look for cheap/free mods you can do while you save.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Fenders are done [emoji172] besides lift and tires, what should be next? I want to save the biggest expense for last lol

Looks great! Is it an automatic, or manual? If it's an automatic, I'd do an oil pan/transmission skid plate, then rock sliders, if you plan to wheel it.

marielord25

Looks great! Is it an automatic, or manual? If it's an automatic, I'd do an oil pan/transmission skid plate, then rock sliders, if you plan to wheel it.

It's an automatic... I think it might have the skid plate already and I have rock sliders on it. Some guy ordered it custom and decked it out then bailed on the purchase... win win for me lol

thardy

Banned
Lol thanks!!! It's odd to me how many people have no idea who ratchet is... like they've been under a rock their whole lives [emoji53]

I must live under a rock. Only ratchet I know of, lives in a tool box and does a lot of work with sockets to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts. :thinking:

thardy

Banned
Yes definitely!!

That being the case, my suggestion would be to go with what others have said about recovery gear and CB, then take it out and play with it. Learn both yours and the vehicles capabilities before spending money on mods you might later find were a waste of money. Just my two cents for whatever it's worth.

swampdog

I must live under a rock. Only ratchet I know of, lives in a tool box and does a lot of work with sockets to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts. :thinking:

Here in Charlotte ratchet is not just a tool, but a wayalife. Twerking, partying in the streets, hood rat shit --> Ratchet

Top Bottom