The most I could get away with...The Jeepster Chris JK Build!

rubicrawl

Lol it's funny cause I kind of did the same thing but I told the wife I won't spend too much on it like I did on my f250 and I'm over 15k already oops

enjoylife

got their site saved up! pleased with how much light that it put out? any way you could take a pic of the 50 inch just on at night and the distance you see from in the jeep? I've been around some 50 inch light bars and they didn't really do their job:/

got their site saved up! pleased with how much light that it put out? any way you could take a pic of the 50 inch just on at night and the distance you see from in the jeep? I've been around some 50 inch light bars and they didn't really do their job:/

It is amazingly bright. I'll get a night pic up this evening.

Jeepster Chris
...sitting in my Tardis using WAYALIFE time/space app

Here's a few shots with just my Headlights and with my 50" bar...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389495159.662546.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389495172.216284.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389495190.545568.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389495212.905346.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389495227.919026.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389495239.909064.jpg

Jeepster Chris

enjoylife

thanks a lot! just wasn't prepared to spend almost 2000 to get a good 50 inch light bar and this shows this company has a well made 50 inch light bar:)

Love the build thread. Good job. Are you still using the OME Springs with Bilstein shocks? If so, how do you like them?

Yup, still running the OME springs (HD 2618 & 2619 springs) and Bilstein shox. They ride like a dream...especially with the new 35's. The real test will be the 3600 miles going on it in a trip from Seattle to Phoenix and back via Moab and the Rubicon!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391373408.773924.jpg

Jeepster Chris

Otzy

sick rig man! i love the mall crawlerhood haha..

I might just be wierd, but i loved how in the before and after pictures, the house in the background also got painted haha. They got jealous of your innovations!

machinegunmedic

I just did the same today, I used the tap connectors which was very easy and straight forward however the Third brake light is not working. I think I tapped into the the white and gray wire from the RR light. I was looking for the white with brown however could not find. Any advice?

Relocated my license plate...ran the wiring SUPER clean and tight all the way to the RR taillight...and attached the brake light to the wrong wire. Now the third brake LEDs blink when my right turn signal is on! :doh::doh::doh:

Oh well...at least it's only a 5 minute fix.

So nice of Mopar to provide a part that is actually cheap and effective!

I still haven't fixed mine...I tapped the third brake light into to tail light...now the third brake light works, but it blinks when my right signal is on. When I get around to it, I'll post up my fix.

Jeepster Chris

Top Bottom