The Part Out of Steel

Napalm

Still have some great parts available! Someone out there needs a Warn Winch that's only been used one. Or, I'm wanting to make a sport owner a great deal to get them on some Rubi wheels/tires. :)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Bump! Looks like everything will be sold by next Tuesday so all that's left are some lightly used Rubicon Wheels and Tires.

I'm willing to give a Sport owner a great deal since it's all I've got left. Get em before they are gone!

gyoja75

Thanks for the rock rails! Wish that I could have stayed longer and picked up those wheels and tires.

"Sua Sponte"

Napalm

Sad to see but still looks like Steel has never even left the showroom.

Thank you sir! She needs a good detail and a little more work, but almost ready.

Do you need fog lights for that bumper? Pretty sure my old ones are in a box in my garage and I have no use for them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you sir I actually already have some, just need to put them in!

Here's what's headed your way!
IMG_3564.jpg

Napalm

List has been updated!

1/4 pounder and 5" leds were picked up this morning. Decided to keep the CB for the next Jeep and possibly even the Warn Winch unless someone shows up with cash for it!

Napalm

Other than the wheels and tires, the part out of Steel is complete. Took me 4 days to get everything out and sold, but now she is ready for a new home!
IMG_6614.jpg

Top Bottom