The Pumpkin Crusher Build

RY4x4

Good looking Jeep man. It's crazy how your driving style and interests change as different/new parts become available.

MICP3309

Nope they are not failing you at all my friend! (I was actually going to go to Austin Travis CEMS, but then they changed their hiring practice). So I work in Jersey as a medic, and Heavy Rescue Co. ( and USAR) guy.

Last edited:

MICP3309

Well got the Gobi Rack sold, got the AEV bumpers sold! And the new stubby bumpers ordered from Northridge, due to arrive by Friday!!! The PR 44 housing is in, and I'm getting the internals together next month!!!

Napalm

Nope they are not failing you at all my friend! (I was actually going to go to Austin Travis CEMS, but then they changed their hiring practice). So I work in Jersey as a medic, and Heavy Rescue Co. ( and USAR) guy.

Oh very nice!

I'm a Fire/Medic in Jacksonville, TX. Always nice to meet a fellow medic!

MICP3309

Definitely. The guys always bust my balls cause my JK is the same color as our rig! It's always getting decal magnets on it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424141538.078902.jpg

Jackal01

Man, that rescue is a BEAST! A neighboring dept has one. Here is a shot from last shift. Our booster is the only truck missing but the tower is my absolute favorite. We got our pumpers about 10 months ago...not a PUC fan but the Velocity chassis is nice.

1424180686255.jpg

Jackal01

Id rather run that silver beauty against the back wall!!

:rock:

Thanks! :beer:

That orange is my favorite JKU color. I have seriously considered painting it that. I didn't have a choice with my color since I got it used.

Last edited:

Napalm

We just started using Pierce but we have the Saber Cab. While not a huge fan, that sucker is fast.

Jackal01

We just started using Pierce but we have the Saber Cab. While not a huge fan, that sucker is fast.

I don't think I have ridden in a Saber. We used to have Quantuams but they were too tall. The Enforcer is my favorite chassis. It is quick, too. Hell...our tower is faster off the line than the Velocity PUC. Ton of room...just slow.

Napalm

I don't think I have ridden in a Saber. We used to have Quantuams but they were too tall. The Enforcer is my favorite chassis. It is quick, too. Hell...our tower is faster off the line than the Velocity PUC. Ton of room...just slow.

The ride is smooth and the cab isn't too tall even with the raised rear. I've never been disappointed with any Pierce Apparatus. We've pumped several fires w/foam and never have had any issue so far.

MICP3309

Touched up the rear frame with Por-15, and while I was at it, painted the rear pinch seam and tub black. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424370086.057359.jpg
First coat goin on
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424370270.153403.jpg
And all finished
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424370334.928894.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424370348.027163.jpg

thereich

Thats a pretty sweet build you have going. What part of PA are you in? I'm western PA, about an hour east of Pitt.

Top Bottom