The rise of the Pooper (aka Mocha)

Chris1015

I get to the house in NJ and take a last picture of Mocha before I start.
View attachment 314245

I also took a picture of the parts and tools in my daughter's truck.
View attachment 314246

Then it was off to the base. I get there and there is a temporarily closed sign on the Auto Hobby shop door. A couple panicked calls later and I find out they are just running behind.

We get her up on the lift.
View attachment 314248

Unfortunately they had to close early. Instead of working until 1800 we only got until 1430. So I had to leave her there tonight. We got about halfway through the front. I'm sure that is pretty slow, but I really have no idea what I'm doing here.
"Have no idea what I'm doing here."

Hey, I think I've felt that feeling before when working on mine!

mstraw9379

Uh oh.... damage report???
Surprisingly, none. I saw the deer with enough time to get on the brakes. I was probably going 10-15mph when I hit it.

I also think the new lift and tires saved my grill and maybe the deer (I hope). I hit it about shoulder height. I think I knocked it down and went over it. I found a spot to pull over and went back to where I hit it. I didn't find a body. When I drove past tonight to go home I looked again. No deer body in the side of the road or anywhere I could see.
I hope it lived and wasn't injured to badly.

longarmwj

Surprisingly, none. I saw the deer with enough time to get on the brakes. I was probably going 10-15mph when I hit it.

I also think the new lift and tires saved my grill and maybe the deer (I hope). I hit it about shoulder height. I think I knocked it down and went over it. I found a spot to pull over and went back to where I hit it. I didn't find a body. When I drove past tonight to go home I looked again. No deer body in the side of the road or anywhere I could see.
I hope it lived and wasn't injured to badly.

I’ll send you my address and I’ll expect some quality back straps in 4-6 days [emoji23]

Edit: just saw the part where you didn’t find the deer. Go hit another one!! I got deer chili to make!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mstraw9379

Next steps

Ok, I'm going to order bumpers this weekend. I've decided on the LOD Destroyer Series front and rear. Shorty for both.
Would like to know which lights I should install in the rear bumper.

Also, for when it becomes time for a winch, what I should get there.

Any thoughts?

WJCO

Meme King
Ok, I'm going to order bumpers this weekend. I've decided on the LOD Destroyer Series front and rear. Shorty for both.
Would like to know which lights I should install in the rear bumper.

Also, for when it becomes time for a winch, what I should get there.

Any thoughts?

Warn for sure. The Zeon is a great quality winch and sexy as hell. Second best thing that I've put my hands on.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I like the VR series for the price, but if money isn’t an issue the Zeon is the best there is. Had one on my JK and will probably do again on the CJ.

Top Bottom