There's an engineer that needs to be fired.

Ed243

Waiting for a 17mm allen wrench that I can chop up and use to get to the transmission drain plug. Thanks Jeep engineer. You're off by an 1 inch. Turn in your license. You can't blame the bean counter for this one. :asshat:
IMG_4473.jpg

Ed243

If the bends in the exhaust were just a little different there would be plenty of room for a standard 17mm Allen socket and a special made tool wouldn't be needed.

Wethy

Just go buy a 1/2" rod coupling grind it down a bit and put a 3/4" wrench on the other have and spin it out. Ha ha

Pretty sure there is a write up on it somewhere. A lot cheaper and easier than a special tool.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

davidc128

"Just be thankful you have a drain plug."

Haha damn automatic transmissions! I used bolt with 2 jam nuts... works great and fastal just let me have the bolt and nuts

Ed243

Yeah I know it's really just a minor thing but I just had to vent since most of my tools including my sawzall and grinder are temporarily in storage. I can hardly wait for when I have to change out spark plugs.

black pearl

Hooked
Yeah I know it's really just a minor thing but I just had to vent since most of my tools including my sawzall and grinder are temporarily in storage. I can hardly wait for when I have to change out spark plugs.

Are you saying you use a sawzall to change your spark plugs? [emoji848] [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jknikos

Waiting for a 17mm allen wrench that I can chop up and use to get to the transmission drain plug. Thanks Jeep engineer. You're off by an 1 inch. Turn in your license. You can't blame the bean counter for this one. :asshat:
View attachment 265949

Ok you just reminded me I need to change my gearbox fluid... What a pain in the a@@ this is :icon_crazy:

Top Bottom