This forum... bunch of sticks up yalls asses... and shit that doesn't stink!

Speeddmn

Can we get a WAYALIFE group run to "dick fucks?" I also heard the 2017 Wrangler will be IFS, and the rubicon name will be dropped, replaced by Wrangler "Dick Fucks." Also, there will be a Dick Fucks X package, complete with truck nuts.

Hope those truck nuts drag on the ground and can be used as a recovery point.....

munstie

So if your from Texas and wanted an American made product why didn't you look into shrockworks they are in your backyard. And unlike your current cookie cutter recovery points they use 1" mounts. And if you are still here you will see no one will give me shit for comparing apples to apples,by suggesting this as another option for you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

2013CGJKU

So if your from Texas and wanted an American made product why didn't you look into shrockworks they are in your backyard. And unlike your current cookie cutter recovery points they use 1" mounts. And if you are still here you will see no one will give me shit for comparing apples to apples,by suggesting this as another option for you.

Ding ding ding!

Levi
2013 CG JKU

GCM 2

I really like shrockworks...I just don't love their wait times.

Yep, they are known for long expected delivery times. However, I did install their sliders, mid with front bumper with hoop and rear bumper on my good friends JK 5 years ago while my jeep was being built at ORE. The only improvement he made to my install for him was that he had the bolt-on Shrockworks sliders burned into the frame after he saw my EVO sliders welded in. But Shrockworks has always been kind of quietlly (and slowly) making great "made in the USA products" for a pretty long time now, :thumb:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Would you look at that, a product I did not know about that I like. Thank you. :thumb:

Edit: How long are these wait times with shrockworks?

GeckoGlow

Would you look at that, a product I did not know about that I like. Thank you. :thumb:

LONG! My front bumper took 4 months from the day I ordered to the day I received it. But their quality is outstanding!

Jiffy05

I ordered a set of sliders from them for my TJ and I called and cancelled after I decided on getting a JK. I called after a month wait and they said it would be another 5-6 weeks to get them.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
LONG! My front bumper took 4 months from the day I ordered to the day I received it. But their quality is outstanding!

I ordered a set of sliders from them for my TJ and I called and cancelled after I decided on getting a JK. I called after a month wait and they said it would be another 5-6 weeks to get them.

Damn that is a lot of time. But I imagine that it would be worth it in the long run.

Loading please wait....

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Damn that is a lot of time. But I imagine that it would be worth it in the long run.

Loading please wait....

Honestly, I've read members waiting 3 months for sliders, to 10 months for a rear bumper. Their stuff does indeed look very nice, but IMHO, there are plenty of great quality parts on the market that do their job without the ridiculous wait times, but that's just me.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Honestly, I've read members waiting 3 months for sliders, to 10 months for a rear bumper. Their stuff does indeed look very nice, but IMHO, there are plenty of great quality parts on the market that do their job without the ridiculous wait times, but that's just me.

Three months is one thing. Ten is wayy to long and I agree that you would be better off looki g else where. Im glad that they seem to be up front about it. The sliders I had on my 09 were disappointing for many reasons. The first was that no one could tell me when they were going to arrive.

Loading please wait....

munstie

The wait time is quite awhile but I will say this they were up front about the wait time with me. My wait time was 3 months for front and rear bumpers,and sliders.

Top Bottom