this forum should be renamed to evofanboywayalife

Bummer I'm not in the fanboy club. I don't have any evo yet. I do have a 2015 JKU currently riding on 225 stock 16 inch steel wheels, but I do have a TeraFlex 2.5 bb and a front Dana 44 in the garage waiting patiently, and a lot of knowledge from these guys on here, that have earned alot of respect for what they have done. Heck I have had guys offer to help me put it all together when I'm ready, so maybe these trolls might want to learn how to be apart of something bigger than just them and there lame selfish existence.

When did I miss that you got a front 44?! Let me know if you need help installing it.

When did I miss that you got a front 44?! Let me know if you need help installing it.

Only just got it extremely cheap. Couldn't pass on it. Saving now for gears next, somehow I'm getting bigger than I ever expected I would go. I'll probably be running 225's with 456 or 488 at some point, and be able to do burn outs in the Jeep. Lol.

Only just got it extremely cheap. Couldn't pass on it. Saving now for gears next, somehow I'm getting bigger than I ever expected I would go. I'll probably be running 225's with 456 or 488 at some point, and be able to do burn outs in the Jeep. Lol.

Nice! Well congrats on the score. And get the gears for the tire size you want. :yup:

...... And just for the record it's not like if you valve a shock a little differently than what EVO sent in the kit the friggin axles fall off so I'm not sure why you are upset on why I changed my shocks. Black looked better on the jeep and blue looked better on the buggy. By all means carry on with roasting the next guy keyboard warrior.

Well I never said that I was upset, if my writing came across as being upset I will use more emojis for you to gauge my mood :) (my current emotional level) I was simply throwing the bull s*#t flag in to the arena for the simple fact that your reasoning for not using the King shocks specifically designed and valved (for the best all around situation that a daily driver will face) for another set of shocks that you then have to rebuild to match the ones you just took off, only to use the Kings for a "color matching" need on separate project. I think anyone can see that your logic is somewhat silly, if not completely retarded :crazyeyes: (my current emotional level)

Yes, at the moment we are all keyboard warriors, battling the good fight, like the ones on any good private internet forum. :twocents: (my current thought process).

I don't know you, so I am not passing any personal judgements on your character as a whole, only of your reasoning of why you would take so much effort to switch out shocks. Actually pulling them apart to see how they are set up, and then solely for their ability to match the color combo of a "buggy" use them on that build. ;) (my current level of belief) I simply joined in this thread because I was looking for answers......which I think from your last post, I have gotten all I need to know. :doh: (my current level of disbelief for wasting my time)

My apologies for interrupting any color matching of your build.

Well I never said that I was upset, if my writing came across as being upset I will use more emojis for you to gauge my mood :) (my current emotional level) I was simply throwing the bull s*#t flag in to the arena for the simple fact that your reasoning for not using the King shocks specifically designed and valved (for the best all around situation that a daily driver will face) for another set of shocks that you then have to rebuild to match the ones you just took off, only to use the Kings for a "color matching" need on separate project. I think anyone can see that your logic is somewhat silly, if not completely retarded :crazyeyes: (my current emotional level)

Yes, at the moment we are all keyboard warriors, battling the good fight, like the ones on any good private internet forum. :twocents: (my current thought process).

I don't know you, so I am not passing any personal judgements on your character as a whole, only of your reasoning of why you would take so much effort to switch out shocks. Actually pulling them apart to see how they are set up, and then solely for their ability to match the color combo of a "buggy" use them on that build. ;) (my current level of belief) I simply joined in this thread because I was looking for answers......which I think from your last post, I have gotten all I need to know. :doh: (my current level of disbelief for wasting my time)

I think status explanations like you emojis should be required from here on out. Much clearer

But, but, but they were blue!

Well...... I am not going to read this entire mess. But as someone actually ON THE PAYROLL, am I considered a "fan boy" or just an employee?

Well...... I am not going to read this entire mess. But as someone actually ON THE PAYROLL, am I considered a "fan boy" or just an employee?

What are you doing! Get back to work! Lol.

Your an evil person that answers my questions and gets me to spend my money on EVO stuff. Here take some of my money. Lol.

Thanks for what you do Drew!

Trick question as you can be both. :cheesy: Though "just an employee" is a bit underwhelming considering how much you help everyone. :yup:

You are the counter guy.

And shop manager, drop of a hat mechanic, knower of all that is EVO, consumer of #23's on sourdough AND Northridge 4x4 purchase phone support :doh:

Top Bottom