This is Beth, my build, my learning experience.

DMF

Oh my! Are you going to tell us all what bet this was? So what's up with the G?

Oh man, the bet is dumb. It had to do with thinking I could fix a computer which I couldn't. The "G" ok it's kind of hard to explain. By no means am I communist. I'm Vietnamese, love this country, have family serving, etc. Anyways friends always address me by these racial terms VC, Charlie, Zipperhead. You name it, they call me it and still do. They're my my friends could not care less because it went both ways. I chose the G because I was desperate to have anything other than Rubicon and that was all I could think up at the time.

dillard09

Oh man, the bet is dumb. It had to do with thinking I could fix a computer which I couldn't. The "G" ok it's kind of hard to explain. By no means am I communist. I'm Vietnamese, love this country, have family serving, etc. Anyways friends always address me by these racial terms VC, Charlie, Zipperhead. You name it, they call me it and still do. They're my my friends could not care less because it went both ways. I chose the G because I was desperate to have anything other than Rubicon and that was all I could think up at the time.

Man! I have some friends like that too. I'm sure we all do. So maybe you should have went with "ish". Rubiconish would have been funny!

DMF

All its all fun and games. I'm sure nobody will say much about it. It was a bet so you have to stick with it!

I'm hoping so too. Hope no one notice.

Put an asterisk at the end with a disclaimer on the rear bumper. That would be awesome.

Right, should have thought this clearer when this was happening. Instead of being a whiny ass the whole time.

DMF

So after I got my 35" tires, i kept rubbing on my fenders even with 4" bump stops that I had. I decided to change my springs and went with some 4" plush rides. And I have to tell you they are definitely plush.
20160608_021522436_iOS.jpg
20160612_204122512_iOS.jpg

And of course with 4" lift, I had to replace my drive shaft and went with Adams 1350.
20151121_203712021_iOS.jpg

Some times later, surfing Craigslist again I ran into a guy selling a Rubi Sway bar and he was selling it for a fairly decent price, $350. Well if I would have known it would cost me another $100 for the No-Limits knob and another $100 for end links, I would have just kept my JKS quick disconnect. I have to admit, its nice having the No-Limits but for $550 I would have saved. I didn't mind struggling with the JKS disconnects that I had on there before.
20160505_052647496_iOS.jpg

Looking for a way to improve my Jeeps handling because it didn't track as well as when I had a 2" lift, I was certain I needed new control arms so I replaced all 8 with Rock Krawler. They had a great deal on them and with the type of off-roading I was doing, I couldn't contemplate spending the money on higher end, pricier CA's.
20160614_023206934_iOS.jpg

After the control arms and drive shaft we took the Jeep to Anza Borrega and other trails up in Big Bear and my over head CB mount broke. I ended up buying a Tuffy CB storage and I really like this thing. It worked great and I was able to hang my sunglasses and other random shit on it.
IMG_2003.jpg

During my search for some sliders, I ended up finding some aluminum fender flares from Bushwackers:crazyeyes:. I called them up and had them ship to the house. Also at the same time I decided to get some fender liners too and went with the aluminum Poison Spider liners.
20170412_020356406_iOS.jpg 20170412_020306662_iOS.jpg

So far thats all I'll be doing to Beth for awhile.

DMF

Since my wife have been out of the country for the 3rd week. I finally got myself to work on the Jeep again. I purchase a much needed drag link flip kit last weekend and installed it this past weekend. This was something I've been dreading to do because of just being lazy. After putting it on, my axle is shifted .75" to the passenger side. I contacted a friend of mine who had an old oem trackbar so I guess I know what I will be doing next week.

20170730_025510640_iOS.jpg

Here is how she looks today after getting a little wash.
20170731_020547210_iOS-2.jpg
20170731_020617138_iOS-2.jpg

Top Bottom