This is what Jeep is all about

Majik

So.... uh... what am I missing here... I'm getting a vibe that there is some bad blood somewhere??

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So.... uh... what am I missing here... I'm getting a vibe that there is some bad blood somewhere??

Overlander is a bag of tools. Or bag of douche whatever you prefer. He likes to pee in people's Cheerios and see to it that it rains on their parade. Haha 😂

CRAZYCASEY

Sharkey said:
Pretty sure Camp doesn't even own COP4x4 anymore.

Camp sold the shop but kept the name and the face book page. A guys got to have something to do all day right? It will be interesting to see who is going to do all of this free labor for him since to my knowledge he hasn't been involved in building a jeep or had a mechanic on his payroll in over a year. I see a disaster in the making!

Last edited:

bornjeep

Lock this thread please...

I just thought it was awesome that a Jeep got beat to shreads then just started up and drove off doing its job without a second thought. I didn't know I was starting this kind of stupidness.

Good luck all.

orngcrushrgrl

Overlander is a bag of tools. Or bag of douche whatever you prefer. He likes to pee in people's Cheerios and see to it that it rains on their parade. Haha dde02

Sounds like it. Whatever. This is what the block member feature of the forum is for.

I got no time for someone to be all a-hole towards myself or my friends.

StrizzyChris

yeah idk :thinking: I am not a fan of the kraken that is one of their builds but not sure of the animosity :idontknow:

I have to agree. This guy went out of his way and his comfort zone to save other people's lives. Now, someone in the jeep community, that definitely had my respect before all this, is stepping up to give him his jeep back, in better shape than it was before. Well that's just downright awesome.

Guess haters gonna hate when and where they can though just because someone or something doesn't fit into their ideals of what jeep-ing is all about.

x2...awesome story that they are doing a great thing!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I have to agree. This guy went out of his way and his comfort zone to save other people's lives. Now, someone in the jeep community, that definitely had my respect before all this, is stepping up to give him his jeep back, in better shape than it was before. Well that's just downright awesome.

Guess haters gonna hate when and where they can though just because someone or something doesn't fit into their ideals of what jeep-ing is all about.

Well Said!! :clap2:

billybob990

Anyone think they could help them out? I know ORE only uses warn.

olllllllo

Attachments

• 1370298795814.jpg
    1370298795814.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 132

billybob990

I don't exactly know what they need but I think they want something a little beefier because this rig will be a lot bigger than it was before

olllllllo

White_JKU

I've been following this on FB. Haven't found the original whole story on the jeep yet, but am very interested in finding it.

This reminds me of that Iraq war vet who had his jeep practically destroyed by anti-war activists.... If I recall correctly, 50+ grand was raised from jeep clubs all over the country to help rebuild his jeep. It was a yellow TJ if I recall... been at least 7 years ago.

billybob990

I've been following this on FB. Haven't found the original whole story on the jeep yet, but am very interested in finding it.

This reminds me of that Iraq war vet who had his jeep practically destroyed by anti-war activists.... If I recall correctly, 50+ grand was raised from jeep clubs all over the country to help rebuild his jeep. It was a yellow TJ if I recall... been at least 7 years ago.

Ask and you shall recieve lol I talked to the page owner and he gave me a site with the full story and he said its about 85% true.
http://m.c4x4.com/site/mobile?dm_pa...a43efd8d43244-61179391&fb_sig_network=fw#2131

olllllllo

Top Bottom