This is YOUR thread...

Army_Vet

Banned
Larrry has a specific set of challenges ahead of him.... he is still driving on.... but he relays to me that it is not easy. That is why he is not on here so much lately
Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky

Larrry has a specific set of challenges ahead of him.... he is still driving on.... but he relays to me that it is not easy. That is why he is not on here so much lately
Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

yeah i read that... and i took no disrespect but i do thank you for being thoughtful of others! have a beer :beer:

I'm still around. Got a shit load of PM's and text messages of people checking on me....:thinking: Am I missing something? "other than my hands":cheesy:

I was told to check in and say hi. sooooooo :standing wave:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm still around. Got a shit load of PM's and text messages of people checking on me....:thinking: Am I missing something? "other than my hands":cheesy:

I was told to check in and say hi. sooooooo :standing wave:

Great to hear that's your doing ok Larry!! Text me if I can help in anyway

Sent from my iPhone

JKWrang

I mean no disrespect to anyone but you guys speaking of your disabilities made me think I haven't seen a post from nubs for a while, where did he go?

I dont think anyone would take disrespect. It's good to look out for one another :thumb:

:asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::cheesy::cheesy::asshat:

Brankz

So this is thread? Ok quick question I don't want to high jack but this is my thread lol

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382025781.086508.jpg

When I turn my tire has a squeaky noise What can it be?

Brankz

Last edited:
Top Bottom