This just happened!

bl17z90

Thats awesome!!

Little to scary for my tastes especially after seeing a Cherokee go for a swim in lake Christy this weekend lol

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Which group were you with? Were you with the trail cutting group? I saw a cherokee actually make it across lake christy. Are we talking about the same guy?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Fortunately you landed on the Epic side of the very thin Internet Epic/Fail line.

This is very true! I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had my Aunt's F-450 to hook to (she also has a backhoe if I'd have needed it). I also had a friend in the water who stopped me backing up the second I lost traction. I also scouted my "route" before backing to make sure it wasn't too soft.

I didn't want to be on the FAIL side of things. :crazyeyes:

I never like to go off half cocked. ;)

MrJ3sser

This is very true! I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had my Aunt's F-450 to hook to (she also has a backhoe if I'd have needed it). I also had a friend in the water who stopped me backing up the second I lost traction. I also scouted my "route" before backing to make sure it wasn't too soft.

I didn't want to be on the FAIL side of things. :crazyeyes:

I never like to go off half cocked. ;)

Your prep for this stunt definitely payed dividends. :rock:

Top Bottom