This Sunday 7/17 Big Bear, Holcomb Creek Trail 3n93 & 2n06x Lower Larga Flats

kentuckianajk

Thanks Chris&Alora for putting this together we had a great time with everyone today hope to see you all on a trail again soon.

JeepPeeps

What can i say but while the weather in most of California was hot and nasty, the weather in Big Bear was perfect to run Holcomb Creek 3n93.

Starting off the day kentuckianajk, Brian and Dina met a father and son ( Mike and Noah ) while fueling up and asked them to come along with us instead of doing the day all alone and they came with us.
Mile & Noah, who had a great time despite a flat tire about 30 seconds after completing their 1st black diamond trail and getting some very minor rock rash took it all in stride and are going to now join WayaLife
LU-EE, Louie had run the trail before was the red rig that was helping out the father and son team Mike and Noah get over the biggest obstacle,
Gold1Member, Anthony joined us at the last minute, he was the black 2 door and had never been wheeling in the Big Bear area before.
Louie and Anthony were great wheelers and very willing to help with that pesky flat tire, we hope to wheel with them again soon.

all in all it was a great day with, now, good friends... thanks to all of you

JeepPeeps

Here is Brian and Dina making it over the 1st rocks

This is me trying to make it over one of the rock gardens

This is Louie in the garden

This is Anthony and myself playing on the rocks we found near the end.

JeepPeeps

This is Mike And Noah

Noah learning how to spot his dad, Mike ( this is Noah's Jeep by the way he is 16 in a few months )

Top Bottom