Thoughts on Fabfours Grumper full width

bouche03

That stuff is the worst. Angry grilles as well. All this tuner inspired crap is driving me nuts. Colored LED lighting :naw::doh:

madstiles

That's the thing with jeeps you can make them your own! If your out to please all of these people instead of yourself you have failed at life. Do what you want when you want how you want and you will be a happier person than all of the haters :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I rocked the angry bird grille for a whopping 2 months before I got a glimpse of it in a pic taken of my rig at wolf Caves, below. I proceeded to remove it the next weekend and replaced with stock. I drove around for 60 days looking like the robot from short circuit. And no one fucking told me!

IMG_1958.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J

JKDream

It bothers me that in their advertisement photo they couldn't even put the fairlead on straight :thinking:

deezus

I'm not a fan of the cowl or bumpers but really like the fenders front and rear. I however, cannot justify spending 3k on the whole kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
don't we have a thread for this type of thing??? either way though it's your $ and your jeep so do with it as you please but I, as many, prefer the more traditional look

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

RioGrandeJK

As others have said it's Pretty damn ugly. On par with the stupid angry eye / uni brow grille. The windshield part is totally lame. Yes, lets make the windshield smaller than it is already.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom