Time for new tires and gears.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
I think it’s time to create another poll on this topic and have folks input what they’re running. Axle, tires, engine, gears, transfer case, and mods (c gussets, etc) Seem like a common question and there’s typically two gears that people commonly run depending on their tire size and use case

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I think it’s time to create another poll on this topic and have folks input what they’re running. Axle, tires, engine, gears, transfer case, and mods (c gussets, etc) Seem like a common question and there’s typically two gears that people commonly run depending on their tire size and use case

I look for that, in the OP. If it isn’t there, I ask. It comes up so often that it has been in the FAQ section for years.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php...s-Every-Newbie-has-about-the-Jeep-JK-Wrangler

The chart is pretty accurate, and the rest is just opinion on what RPM you want to turn.

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
I’m in need of tires and will be going 37’s. With a 6 speed manual 4:88’s will get me closer to stock but I want a bit more low end on the trail so I’m going 5:13’s. It’ll be nice to put in 6th and go when traveling. It’s a Jeep so I cruise between 70-75mph. Just have to wait for the tax return.

Top Bottom