Tinyten: Jeep Journal

tinyten

Picked this up today with 4.88 gears and ten factory chromoly shafts for $300, now I just need to figure out if I want to keep the 4.88s and go 35s or install my 5.13s and go 37s
20171028_154735.jpg

tinyten

Also an update on the no rear sway bar, on road it really isn't noticeable if you don't drive like it's a race car Lol, I went with a disconnected front during the trip at Rausch and I liked the way it felt, didn't seem to want to roll or anything of the sort in all the off camber stuff, and it flexed put nicely with the tiny tires

tinyten

Got my wheels in today also! Is it frowned upon to keep tires and wheels in your dorm room? Ah who cares! Eta a week and a half before I get to mount my 35s.. It seems like forever. I will be mounting them myself for the first time also. Snapchat-1115577834.jpeg 20171117_193514.jpg

tinyten

Surprised it broke the motor off the winch back in there like that, I’m glad we can’t smell that first pic, been there smelled that before

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
I was too, that's the only thing that annoyed me. Lol. But yeah it didn't smell great, best part is I was heading to the airport to go on a whitetail hunt!

Top Bottom