Tire Carrier/Bumper Good for 40's?

seemed to me it wasnt that hard to convince him into 60s! i bet with a lil nudge we can get him into an LS!!! :D

nice pick up Russ!!!

andrew -

ttfhell

seemed to me it wasnt that hard to convince him into 60s! i bet with a lil nudge we can get him into an LS!!! :D

nice pick up Russ!!!

andrew -

I didn't put up much of a fight that's for sure. The two beers must have got to me. Crap is getting expensive now. Maybe 40's and ram assist by end of the year but this is it for awhile.
Think I'm might sell my old toy ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1367336314.372758.jpg to pay for new one, kinda torn.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

all goes to how much you use it or plan to... nice to have toys, but if you arent using 'em... well you know :confused:

so u going DTD and lever with your 60s or staying with the bolt ons?

andrew -

JAGS

Hooked
all goes to how much you use it or plan to... nice to have toys, but if you arent using 'em... well you know :confused:

andrew -

Dude, dont you remember. Russ is getting those new red shocks coming out that look very similar to the stock rubis (only more bad ass of coarse, but look very similar). Yep, he'll be noticing....er.... I mean running those shortly after the party. ;)

ttfhell

andrew -

I like bolt-ons.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom