Tire help decision!

Napalm

So you've had the 295/70/17s for a month or so now... what are your thoughts are them? How are they with factory gearing? How's the power loss? Seriously considering this size when it comes time.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
So you've had the 295/70/17s for a month or so now... what are your thoughts are them? How are they with factory gearing? How's the power loss? Seriously considering this size when it comes time.
I fucking love them! I would totally recommend them. I have 4400 them right now. Just rotated the other day. They seem to wear well. I really dig the slight hum. They do not wander like some of the reviews I've read. I have been running them at 30 psi. Might go down a tad. I was thinking there would be a noticeable power loss. Not enough to be bothered with. Highly recommend them. I feel they are an under rated tire. Great for my type of driving and roads I explore on. Perfect tire size for someone wanting to stay a tad under 35. Very aggressive AND less expensive than most!

These were the fronts...now rears.

IMG_20170715_163435190.jpg

IMG_20170715_163457419.jpg

IMG_20170715_163440247.jpg

IMG_20170715_163518461_HDR.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Napalm

I fucking love them! I would totally recommend them. I have 4400 them right now. Just rotated the other day. They seem to wear well. I really dig the slight hum. They do not wander like some of the reviews I've read. I have been running them at 30 psi. Might go down a tad. I was thinking there would be a noticeable power loss. Not enough to be bothered with. Highly recommend them. I feel they are an over rated tire. Great for my type of driving and roads I explore on. Perfect tire size for someone wanting to stay a tad under 35. Very aggressive AND less expensive than most!

View attachment 268205

View attachment 268206

View attachment 268207

View attachment 268208

Nice! They look good with factory fenders as well. Seems like a nice alternative to 35s.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I fucking love them! I would totally recommend them. I have 4400 them right now. Just rotated the other day. They seem to wear well. I really dig the slight hum. They do not wander like some of the reviews I've read. I have been running them at 30 psi. Might go down a tad. I was thinking there would be a noticeable power loss. Not enough to be bothered with. Highly recommend them. I feel they are an over rated tire. Great for my type of driving and roads I explore on. Perfect tire size for someone wanting to stay a tad under 35. Very aggressive AND less expensive than most!

View attachment 268205

View attachment 268206

View attachment 268207

View attachment 268208

Cool! I assume you meant under rated?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom