Tire options

deezus

Love my 37 Nitto TGs but if I did it over I would go Goodyear MTR. True 37, the Nittos are 35.5 on a 17 at 28psi. If you do the math you get 1" or more pumpkin clearance with the GYMTR.

CarolinaJK

Well Damm thay puts them back on the table lol

Lol I was pretty worried about the wear when I purchased them. Everyone told me I'd be lucky to get 20k out of them. It may just be me, but mine are definitely wearing like iron. I love them and will probably stick with them for my next set.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Thank you for your service. BRoken Arrow, Ok has exploded it's a really neat town now. Main Street has all new bars, shops and restaurants. Where is home now?

I used to wheel my Tundra below Grand Lake dam with the AT2, never had an issue. I have beat on the Toyo MT sidewalks with the skinny pedal in the jeep at10psi with no flats yet. The tread looks terrible but sidewalks look new. I hope the AT2 has similar qualities.

Thank you. Oklahoma will always be home, but curently stationed at Ft Benning, GA. Left BA in Jan '10. Moved a couple more times since. Well actually CURRENTLY on leave in Lexington, OK where I grew up, i mean got older.

I love all terrains for all around driving, sand, snow, gravel, rocky roads like SE Oklahoma logging roads, but Windrock in TN really beat the BFG ATs up. Bigger rocks and ledges and too much skinny pedal.

Draconianwinter

Lol I was pretty worried about the wear when I purchased them. Everyone told me I'd be lucky to get 20k out of them. It may just be me, but mine are definitely wearing like iron. I love them and will probably stick with them for my next set.

That's what what I was hearing too. Though in my case with my job my jeep literally sees nearly as much off road as it does on. Lol. Had it for what like 3 months now or 4 and I have a whopping 3000 miles on it so far. Give our take lol

Top Bottom