Tires

jkpete

I just ordered my 37s for my build. I found a really good deal I think. I paid 351 a tire shipped. They are the toyo open country m/t. 37x13.5x17

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just ordered my 37s for my build. I found a really good deal I think. I paid 351 a tire shipped. They are the toyo open country m/t. 37x13.5x17

Sounds like a good deal to me! I think my 35" mud grapplers were like $334 before everything.

jkpete

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say where I ordered them from on here because of sponsors and what not.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
There are no sponsors on here as stated by Eddie in a previous argument with a guy (long story) feel free to tell us where the deal was from!

Sent from my iPhone

jkpete

The company is called tread depot. Some stuff seems about normal prices but some like theses toyos are good deals. They are listed as 322 a tire but to ship them out to Vegas it was 185. And then when they were put in the cart they said 315 and there was a 40 instant rebate on them. So if your looking for tires at least check them out.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL! Your the second person today to post the "I don't know if I can post this..." thing today. You've gone that far just say it.

jkpete

Lol I have just gotten in trouble before on other forums for supporting a company in a thread that wasn't a sponsor of that forum. I was just trying to be respectful.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol I have just gotten in trouble before on other forums for supporting a company in a thread that wasn't a sponsor of that forum. I was just trying to be respectful.

Well. This forum doesn't have any sponsors, so crack away.

Tackerdown

Banned

I had a similar occurrence once. Kinda funny. One of the moderators was having an issue with her jeep and then said how she checked other sights and was not treated very well. Long story short I told her about this sight and all if a sudden she didn't need to go anywhere else and that the pros. On that sight would help her. Kinda confused I removed my statement and apologized . Then someone asked about parts. Well now I understand how thing work and at the top if the page is 4wd so I pull up the part for the guy and again I screw up there is another list of vendors to use . I gave up. And don't try to answer someone's question ,tell them to call one of the vendors to help them out. :confused:

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom