tires

Rob

I know a couple guys that run the Kevlars in 35's and havent had any trouble with them but have read about a lot of torn sidewalls and balance issues online. If your looking for a more economical but still good tire you might want to check out the Cooper ST and STT tires. Im running Nitto Trail Graps and they are the quietest smoothest riding MT Ive ever had and they are pretty sticky on the rocks. They are however a very pricy tire.

crowrb29

Have 245/75/16s right now and they are great but don't quite give me the clearance I want. Thinking about running 285/75/16s, all my research is saying they are 32.8x11.2s

Just wondering if I could run these and still get good articulation without a lift. Also would I need wheel spacers?

Also looking at 305/70/16s

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bl17z90

I know a couple guys that run the Kevlars in 35's and havent had any trouble with them but have read about a lot of torn sidewalls and balance issues online. If your looking for a more economical but still good tire you might want to check out the Cooper ST and STT tires. Im running Nitto Trail Graps and they are the quietest smoothest riding MT Ive ever had and they are pretty sticky on the rocks. They are however a very pricy tire.

Mine habdled great too. Very solid sidewall as well. However mine were cheaper than the km2's the mud grapplers and the mtr's at discounttiredirect.com. Talk to ryan thompson over thre and he got me 5 45x12.5r17 with road hasard warrenty and shipped for 1700 total

RUMMY

I have to second the GoodYear Duratracs ! I have tried many different tires and I have rolled the duratracs for 15 k now and they are in my opinion the tire to beat for a frequently wheeled Daily driver in all conditions .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bluewave

I have to second the GoodYear Duratracs ! I have tried many different tires and I have rolled the duratracs for 15 k now and they are in my opinion the tire to beat for a frequently wheeled Daily driver in all conditions .

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

that's what I have on our new f450 and have to say ive been really happy with them

Top Bottom